Looking for a mid tower case

jaylopez508

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012
with grommets for cable management a side window panel would be awesome but not necessary

+red led fans
-blue led fans
+tons of grommets to work with for cable management
+all black interior
+side window panel
-top mounted psu
-usb 3.0 not connected to MotherBoard
-cheap dust filters

what can anyone suggest? my price range is capped at around 140 maybe take away a few bucks

i am looking at this right now because of the price and looks clean http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811235035

ckholt83

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
Ha, I was actually going to suggest the Zalman Z11. A friend of mine just picked one up and he's quite happy with it, though I haven't had the opportunity to tinker with it myself yet. I love the lines on it, looks like a jet engine.

You could also look at the Thermaltake V9, though reviews say that the cable management is somewhat lackluster.

Cooler master offers the Storm Scout , the brand new Storm Scout 2 (also in Gunmetal Grey), and the Storm Enforcer which all appear to meet your requirements, though I hesitate to recommend Cooler Master because of problems I've had with the 200mm fans (rattling) on my HAF X.

jaylopez508

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012

for a while ive wanted the 932 and 942 from CM but i see the poorly done dust filters and some of the tooless design i have a cooler master elite 430. one of the tooless design broke after 1 time use. for a case that expensive in the 942 i think i will look somewhere else. i love CM but more and more i look into their products something always disappoints me. the 932 i think lacks grommets at that price it should be required. thats just me. ive looked into the storm and scout eh

so far the zalman looks like the best thing all its missing is rubber grommets i think

ckholt83

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
As long as the edges are rolled steel and not sharp, the grommets aren't really necessary. At $50, I'd say give the Z11 a shot.

Heck, if you're totally unhappy with it, you've still got enough left over in your budget you could just but a different case. :p

TehNinjaCat

Honorable
Apr 29, 2012

Nobody Replied, So I Guess I Will :>

The Z11 Is Awesome, Mines Super Quiet, And I Cant Really Hear Anything :D Aswell As It Looking Incredibly Nice ^_^

jaylopez508

Honorable
Sep 12, 2012

sorry i have been afk on this website for very very long, its perfect it has everything i wanted the black smoked window with all my red leds in their is excellent great product