XBOX DVD-R+R

Hey there I have an older Xbox thompson drive I believe anyhow just
wondering what DVD-R+R works best in the drive? I have Ritek Ridata and
Sony DVD-R and Sony DVD-RW. They are all sketchy at times though and
all burned at 1X with DVD decrypter. Sometimes I re-burn 2 or 3 times
and then one may be ok? I have a brand new Dell Laptop DVD writer as
well. Can anyone tell me like is it the discs? Do DVD writers make the
diff? Any thoughts?
3 answers Last reply
More about xbox

    Princo dvd-r works great on my Thomson, and they're really cheap!

    <ryan.halifax@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hey there I have an older Xbox thompson drive I believe anyhow just
    > wondering what DVD-R+R works best in the drive? I have Ritek Ridata and
    > Sony DVD-R and Sony DVD-RW. They are all sketchy at times though and
    > all burned at 1X with DVD decrypter. Sometimes I re-burn 2 or 3 times
    > and then one may be ok? I have a brand new Dell Laptop DVD writer as
    > well. Can anyone tell me like is it the discs? Do DVD writers make the
    > diff? Any thoughts?

    if you're gonna be running tons of dvd-r in there just dump the drive
    and go buy a philips or samsung.. i paid about $30US for my philips
    drive on ebay, now i just have to work out how to access the roof of the
    tallest building in the city so i can give the thomson what it deserves

    furious gibbon <furious@gibbons.com> wrote:
    > if you're gonna be running tons of dvd-r in there just dump the drive
    > and go buy a philips or samsung.. i paid about $30US for my philips
    > drive on ebay, now i just have to work out how to access the roof of the
    > tallest building in the city so i can give the thomson what it deserves

    A better view of the night sky??

    Seriously, rocket engines + bottle rockets. After all, why go for
    terminal velocity when you can have its shattered remains rain down over
    the landscape?

Console Gaming DVD DVD Writers Xbox Video Games