Help Please with my I5 3570k

G

Hello everyone I have been trying to figure out why its doing this!!! on Cpu-z my cpu is 4.3ghz stock & when looking at the core speed it goes from 4.3ghz to 1454.21mhz it lags some Im quessing or something wrong?? Can anyone help idk if there something in the bios where I can make it stay at 4.3ghz without going up & down

Solution
just uninstall it. toms (and other sites) have reviews of lucid from when ivy was released (so about April -May 2012, not the earlier Lucid), so you can see what it should do, not much really.

Jay-Z

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012
Also, it will downclock when idle to ~1.4-1.6GHz to save power. This is completely normal. You can disable this in the bios if you really want to. Exactly where in the bios will depend on the motherboard.

G

so this is normal when it does that cause before it always stayed at 3.4ghz without turbo speed on its disabled!!!! What do I turn off if I have to turn anything off to leave it at 3.4ghz without it going up & down all the time idk if that normal?

G

I havent overclock anything dont plan on it right now cause dont got good air cooling or water cooling yet so wanna leave it at stock!!!!!!!!!!!! & someone told me to turn off Hd4000 on this Cpu when Im running a GTX 480 i'm I suppose to turn it off or leave it on??

Jay-Z

Honorable
Sep 29, 2012
Hmm, in regards to what to turn off, that depends on the motherboard. Usually I think it is the C1E state. Personally, I don't mind this feature but you can turn it off.

In regards to the graphics. I don't think you have to turn off HD4000 as you plug the monitors into the GTX 480.

You can turn HD3000 from Sandy Bridge off in the bios. Where the graphics option is set to auto, change it to pci-e, this will use only the 480.

I hope this helps. I don't own an Ivy bridge to step you through, sorry.

G

oh ya so does Hd4000 & Gtx 480 go together or no?? & on that program when looking at it do I have to change any of the settings like!!! when looking at program main
it shows Gpu Virtualization

Intergrated Gpu & Discrete Gpu & it shows on that correct??

G

o_O look out if it cause the game to mess up before after I got windows & everything installed my games was acting weird & I saw that program & I unistalled it I"m not sure how it works or what you have to do to make it work??

G

oh ya when I open up internet Explore i got a pop up saying allow for the program & now I got this before battelog on bf3!!!

iexplore
incorrect dkag20nt.exe verison ( internal error , api v2.00)???

what this mean lol

G

oh ya Do I even need this program or whatt?? I dont even know what it is & I try to find out what it does & can do & stuff but havent found anything!!!