Logitech MX duo

ViPeRs_VeNoM

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2003
I just bought my logitech MX duo and recieved it last friday from newegg.com. It was shipped in good packaging and everything was fine. I just recently installed it and the software included (plus the updated drivers on logitechs website). But I experience some keyboard lag when I type fast. *i type really fast so its a big problem*. The mouse is also a little bit shaky in Counter-Strike. I'm wondering a few things. Should I delete all the Logitech drivers and go with default windows drivers? I was told by a few people that, ironically, the windows drivers work better. Another thing is, is it NORMAL for a keyboard to lag just because it is cordless?

Please help!

solomal1

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2002
Hi, sorry can't answer your question, but I'd love to know something about this keyboard combo.

Is this the one with the MX700 cordless mouse you have? I read in the spec that it includes an AC adapter, can you confirm, what is this like?

I live in Switzerland, but will buy the product in the UK, therefore, the type of power adapter can be really annoying.

Is it a big block of plastic with the power pins sticking straight out of it, or is it a nice oblong adapter with a two pin connector and wire to a normal mains plug going in one end and a DC cable with connector coming out the other.

Hope you can help.

"If it's lost, it'll turn up, things always do"
" I love it when a plan comes together!"

ViPeRs_VeNoM

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2003
It plugs in to a 110v outlet if thats what you're asking :)

It has two pins on a block of plastic like you said, and the wire coming out the other end plugs in the back of a USB connector which connects to the cradle. I suppose its so the mouse can charge up.

solomal1

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2002
Thanks for that...that's what I'd thought it would be like...I guess I'll just have to use an adapter for UK to Swiss plugs (I hate doing that, they take up so much space).

"If it's lost, it'll turn up, things always do"
" I love it when a plan comes together!"