Hello guys thanks for taking your time and reading this post. Recently I was thinking of playing games like crysis 2, BattleField 3, Metro 2033, and maybe host a gaming server.Well below are my information for you guys to help me find a gaming laptop.
1. What is your budget?
Around like $1200
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
The size of the notebook that i am considering to buy is like maybe like 15.6 to like 16 inches.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
It Doesn't really have to be very high end. But maybe like average not too bad and at the same time it doesn't have to be too good.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
I need a desktop replacement laptop now we are talking like around 6 pounds to like 7 pounds. Nothing too heavy but at the same time this is a gaming laptop so I will sacrifice weight over gaming performance.
5. How much battery life do you need?
Since this is a gaming laptop i don't expect it to have like more then 5 hours. Maybe like 2-3 hours would be enough for me.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes i do want to play games with my laptop considering it for gaming. The games i would like to play would be like crysis 2, battlefield 3, Dirt 3, Left 4 Dead. The settings i would like to play these games are at like high or even ultra.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Other tasks i will be doing with my laptop would be video and photo editing. Like Encoding and fixing up videos to make them more clear or just changing them a bit.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Storage doesn't really matter maybe like more then 500 gb would be fine. But the important thing is that it runs at around 7200 rpm. and the transferring rate would be like 3 or 4 gbs per second.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Oh maybe like 2-3 years after i kinda get bored and get sick of it.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
The type or kind of optical drive i need is a dvd rom drive. just for watching movies and things on the go.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Well, the brands that i would like to prefer to buy from would be like Msi, Asus,Sager. The brands that i don't like buying from would be apple,dell,sony,alienware.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
The laptop has to be within my budget. and at the same time it has to be good like the processor like a intel core i7 2nd generation would be good. but if you can find like a third generation that would be even better. Another thing i would like the laptop to have is the amount of ram. like maybe 8 gb and up would be good. and also most importantly for gaming is the graphics card. maybe a nvidia geforce gtx 570m with 1.5 gb or more. and up. Lastly to conclude the system or laptop should be within my budget price while at the same time it should have the specs i have stated earlier. And also the hard drive if possible maybe 2 hard drives in raid 0. Well that concludes this post thanks for reading and take your time in finding the thing i need. Well please reply asap i really need to get on the road to going to the shop or ordering the laptop online. So i am able to begin playing games and while at the same time i could be recording videos and uploading them to youtube. well thanks and i must go bye