Ghost Recon & GRIT what next to try?

Hi I want to get another game like these mainly for 2 player action.
What should I look at? Is GR2 basically the same or was that changed for
the better or worse. I would rather not get a new release so something
like say 6months old-older so its in its discount stage, bargain bin.
Does not have to be just GR series. Thanks

QUAKEnSHAKE wrote:
> Hi I want to get another game like these mainly for 2 player action.
> What should I look at? Is GR2 basically the same or was that changed for
> the better or worse.

IMHO Ghost Recon 2 changed for the worse. It changed from a realistic,
slow-paced tactical shooter into an unrealistic, fast-paced run-n-gun
affair.

> I would rather not get a new release so something
> like say 6months old-older so its in its discount stage, bargain bin.
> Does not have to be just GR series. Thanks

Perhaps one of Rainbow Six 3's? Either the original or Black Arrow.

Have a look at GR2: Summit Strike. They improved the enemy AI quite a
bit and the new maps have more of a GR1 and GRIT feel to it.

TRENDING THREADS