Sony P200 - How do I know how much of the memory stick mem..

Last response: in Digital Camera
a b } Memory
July 18, 2005 6:25:37 PM

I just got my new camera, can't figure out the simplest thing: how do I
know how much of my memory stick has been used (left available)? Does
anyone know?

Thanks.
Anonymous
a b } Memory
July 18, 2005 11:02:07 PM

success_ny@yahoo.com wrote:
> I just got my new camera, can't figure out the simplest thing: how do I
> know how much of my memory stick has been used (left available)? Does
> anyone know?

The display shows a small bar that reduced as the memory card is used
up. Also, the picture count goes down as the memory is used for photos
and video.