Need Tech Savvy Deal Finders HELP for my New Gaming Build!

adampcpower

Honorable
May 26, 2012
Im building my first PC for high end gaming, and after a year of waiting and WEEKS of researching, ive found the components i want for my build (for the most part :D). I want to save as much $$ as possible when i buy everything, and need a tech deal savvy person to help me make sure i get the best price for my parts (i will be making my purchase within a week or so). I myself have searched the web trying to find the best deal, but being my first time looking for PC components, i dont know which sites have the best deals. Im willing to buy from any site with the best deal, as long as its reputable.
I know sites offer combo deals and discounts, but from the research ive done, this is the best ive managed to find:

Intel i5 Core 3570K CPU - $220.99

ZOTAC Geforce GTX 670 AMP! Edition- $414.99

ASRock Extreme4 Z77- $134.99 (im willing to take another MoBo for around $150 if its better for gaming, im not dead set on the Extreme4)

Seagate Barracuda 1TB ST1000DM003 - $99.99 (I also will take any HDD w/ 1TB, 7200rpm, and 64 cache for better price)

Corsairs Vengence 8GB (2x4gb) - $46 (will accept other similar RAM sticks for gaming for better price or ssame price of they are better for gaming)

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! I would love any suggestions./opinions on better components than what i have chosen

cranked

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2012
If you are near a Microcenter they have a deal on IB chips and mobos.

Other than that Newegg always has combos. You could try PCpartpicker.com, they show prices from some popular sites.

Where are you seeing that GTX670 for $215?

Also, if you ever plan to OC, make sure that RAM does NOT have heatsinks as it may interfere with an aftermarket cooler.

adampcpower

Honorable
May 26, 2012
Unfortunately no, there isint a Microcenter in my state. I know they have great discounts and combo deals on most of the components i need, but alas. Are there any good/better deals i can get online?

adampcpower

Honorable
May 26, 2012

I would like to have my PC built by then, so unfortunately i cant wait that long. Any combo deals/ discounts i can get this weekend or next?

cranked

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2012
Those prices you have listed are pretty good.

I would maybe go with the EVGA 670, you could save $15 there.

ETA: Deals come and go randomly, so maybe wait for the weekend and something may pop up. You are buying some of the newest stuff on the market, so great deals don't come along very often.