3100 keyboard LEDs too bright

Last response: in Brands
June 7, 2004 3:37:58 AM

Is there any way to disable those LEDs beneath the keyboard? I overlooked
this superbright "feature" when choosing my
phone... And it's a bit too much. I mean the keyboard is brighter than the
screen, it's distracting...
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 10:40:52 PM

"SamTOja" <sagare22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| Is there any way to disable those LEDs beneath the keyboard? I overlooked
| this superbright "feature" when choosing my
| phone... And it's a bit too much. I mean the keyboard is brighter than
the
| screen, it's distracting...

Besides plucking em off the phone/replacing them with dimmer ones, try to
use ur thumb or something to sheild the glare a bit while using the phone to
SMS etc?
Anonymous
June 7, 2004 10:40:53 PM

"tuned by R√ĄZO" <NOSPAMmillajovovich@softhome.net> wrote in message
> "SamTOja" <sagare22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> | Is there any way to disable those LEDs beneath the keyboard? I
overlooked
> | this superbright "feature" when choosing my
> | phone... And it's a bit too much. I mean the keyboard is brighter than
> the
> | screen, it's distracting...
> |

> Besides plucking em off the phone/replacing them with dimmer ones, try to
> use ur thumb or something to sheild the glare a bit while using the phone
> SMS etc?

Yeah, thnx, but I was thinking about some software setting that would turn
them off and I missed it in the menu ;) )

Thnx anyway
!