3100 keyboard LEDs too bright

Is there any way to disable those LEDs beneath the keyboard? I overlooked
this superbright "feature" when choosing my
phone... And it's a bit too much. I mean the keyboard is brighter than the
screen, it's distracting...
2 answers Last reply
More about 3100 keyboard leds bright

    "SamTOja" <sagare22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    | Is there any way to disable those LEDs beneath the keyboard? I overlooked
    | this superbright "feature" when choosing my
    | phone... And it's a bit too much. I mean the keyboard is brighter than
    the
    | screen, it's distracting...

    Besides plucking em off the phone/replacing them with dimmer ones, try to
    use ur thumb or something to sheild the glare a bit while using the phone to
    SMS etc?

    "tuned by RÄZO" <NOSPAMmillajovovich@softhome.net> wrote in message
    > "SamTOja" <sagare22@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > | Is there any way to disable those LEDs beneath the keyboard? I
    overlooked
    > | this superbright "feature" when choosing my
    > | phone... And it's a bit too much. I mean the keyboard is brighter than
    > the
    > | screen, it's distracting...
    > |

    > Besides plucking em off the phone/replacing them with dimmer ones, try to
    > use ur thumb or something to sheild the glare a bit while using the phone
    > SMS etc?

    Yeah, thnx, but I was thinking about some software setting that would turn
    them off and I missed it in the menu ;))

    Thnx anyway

Nokia Phones Keyboards