i just finished REinstalling longhorn transformation pack 8.0 from
www.winmatrix.com. i installed it so that i can have the different color
toolbar on my computer. but i dont get the color changed, it's all the same
and when i uninstall it, my windows xp toolbars dont show anymore. another
thing is that it doesn't show up in my add/remove programs list. i need to
know how to uninstall it from my computer completely and how to get my
windows xp style toolbar back after i do so. please help. system restore wont
work by the way. only tried to change my computer a bit, thanks in advance.

Hi,

Your best bet would be to contact the developer of this third-party
customisation software.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"roodis" <roodis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i just finished REinstalling longhorn transformation pack 8.0 from
> www.winmatrix.com. i installed it so that i can have the different color
> toolbar on my computer. but i dont get the color changed, it's all the
> same
> and when i uninstall it, my windows xp toolbars dont show anymore. another
> thing is that it doesn't show up in my add/remove programs list. i need to
> know how to uninstall it from my computer completely and how to get my
> windows xp style toolbar back after i do so. please help. system restore
> wont
> work by the way. only tried to change my computer a bit, thanks in
> advance.

kelly

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=.winmatrix+support

--
All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

roodis wrote:
> i just finished REinstalling longhorn transformation pack 8.0 from
> www.winmatrix.com. i installed it so that i can have the different
> color toolbar on my computer. but i dont get the color changed, it's
> all the same and when i uninstall it, my windows xp toolbars dont
> show anymore. another thing is that it doesn't show up in my
> add/remove programs list. i need to know how to uninstall it from my
> computer completely and how to get my windows xp style toolbar back
> after i do so. please help. system restore wont work by the way. only
> tried to change my computer a bit, thanks in advance.

And you're asking about a third-party application in a Microsoft newsgroup
because...? If you're having problems you need to contact the developer of
the application.
on salads.

TRENDING THREADS