Solved

COOLER MASTER HAF 912 vs Corsair Carbide Series 300R

Which case has better airflow, space, cable management etc.?
19 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cooler master corsair carbide series 300r
  1. they are both excellent cases.
  2. asalikus said:
    Which case has better airflow, space, cable management etc.?

    Like the other poster stated both of them are great cases. The 300R is a little more up to date and has a few more goodies, but both of them have plenty of room to tuck away cables while using a few zip ties. If I had a choice it would be the 300R for the extra fans and front 3.0 USB ports along with the 2.5" SSD cage.
  3. The Antec 300 two is better than either

    but of those choices I'd take the HAF advanced
  4. What makes it better...?
  5. azeem40 said:
    What makes it better...?


    Was that a question directed at me?

    The Original HAF is nice but does not have front USB 3 . The advanced version does , and its well made but I dont like the style

    The Corsair 300r has a top thats completely mesh . This wont help cooling but it will increase component noise getting out

    The Antec 300 two is cheaper than the corsair , potentially quieter and has better cable management
  6. Yes.
  7. they are both great cases but I would have to go with the HAF
  8. Best answer
    +1 for haf,cuz-
    it's cheaper
    better looking(IMO)
    more roomy
    more expansion slots
    bang for buck
    but for $50,300 illusion is best deal-
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129066&cm_sp=Cat_Computer_Cases-_-Spotlight-_-11-129-066
    "best bang for buck" case with plenty of features and stuff.good luck with your choice ;)
  9. here are some pictures to make your decision easier-
    antec 300-


    HAF 912-


    corsair 300r-
  10. and heres a review of the Antec 300 two which has replaced the origial 300 pictured above
    http://www.anandtech.com/show/5462/antec-three-hundred-two-stay-cool-budget-enthusiasts

    The thermals are interesting . It nukes the corsair 400
  11. The most thing I'am afraid of is the cable management and the air flow which one is better at it?

    Outlander_04 said:
    Was that a question directed at me?

    The Original HAF is nice but does not have front USB 3 . The advanced version does , and its well made but I dont like the style

    The Corsair 300r has a top thats completely mesh . This wont help cooling but it will increase component noise getting out

    The Antec 300 two is cheaper than the corsair , potentially quieter and has better cable management
  12. Get the 500R ;)
  13. asalikus said:
    The HAF912 doesn't have its cables plugged in! :D

    almost everything except gpu.
  14. Mardys said:
    Get the 500R ;)


    oh yeah OP is trying to find a case for $50~ and you are suggesting a $100+ case? sounds dumb!
  15. hellfire24 said:
    oh yeah OP is trying to find a case for $50~ and you are suggesting a $100+ case? sounds dumb!

    Whoah there buddy, ya seem a bit mad o_O... :o :pt1cable:
    The 300R has better cooling, and has room for an H100, ceiling of the case is specifically designed for it after all. Enough said there.
  16. Mardys said:
    Whoah there buddy, ya seem a bit mad o_O... :o :pt1cable:
    The 300R has better cooling, and has room for an H100, ceiling of the case is specifically designed for it after all. Enough said there.


    Good point . The OP didnt mention water cooling at all though , so the case is worthless overspend compared to the HAF or Antec 300 two
  17. and motherboard and HDD and there is no optical drive that build is just not completed :lol:

    hellfire24 said:
    almost everything except gpu.
  18. Best answer selected by asalikus.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cooler Master Cases Management Corsair Cable Systems Product