WMP 10

I know that the MS powertoys are not supported but here is one which needs a
patch.I used to use the Video Screen saver powertoy but after installing WMP
10 it will no longer work.A box pops-up saying that I need to install WMP 9
for it to work.Can this powertoy be patched to work with ver. 10 ?
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Check with Raymond (creator of TUI) or the WMP 10 newsgroups. Good luck!

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP