This works!!!!

Wow !!! This is not a scam ! ! ! ! it works

http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=22312338
5 answers Last reply
More about this works

    How can you tell i'm lying if you havn't tried it. The same folks got
    me an ipod and a thinkpad last year. Cost me absolutly nothing. It is
    paid for by sponsers. Dick

    fungusgarden wrote:
    > How can you tell i'm lying if you havn't tried it. The same folks got
    > me an ipod and a thinkpad last year. Cost me absolutly nothing. It is
    > paid for by sponsers. Dick

    Take a photo of yourself with the iPod and the ThinkPad, which is
    displaying fungusgarden on its screen. Put it up on a web page, or post
    it in a binaries. That should be no problem if you have the goods, right?

    > fungusgarden wrote:
    >> How can you tell i'm lying if you havn't tried it. The same folks got
    >> me an ipod and a thinkpad last year. Cost me absolutly nothing. It is
    >> paid for by sponsers. Dick
    >
    > Take a photo of yourself with the iPod and the ThinkPad, which is
    > displaying fungusgarden on its screen. Put it up on a web page, or
    > post it in a binaries. That should be no problem if you have the
    > goods, right?

    He'll need a few weeks to get a digital camera from them first...

    In article <1126664580.156851.143220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
    fungusgarden@gmail.com says...
    > Wow !!! This is not a scam ! ! ! ! it works
    >
    > http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=22312338

    So would a stick of dynamite forced up your lying ass.

    --

    "Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James

    fungusgarden <fungusgarden@gmail.com> wrote:
    > How can you tell i'm lying if you havn't tried it. The same folks got
    > me an ipod and a thinkpad last year. Cost me absolutly nothing. It is
    > paid for by sponsers. Dick

    Hey idiot, try finishing 2nd grade math first.

    These things are called "pyramid schemes", are mathematically infeasible,
    illegal in most countries around the world (including yours), cosidered
    "spam" and downright annoying.

    Go away.

Console Gaming Games Video World Of Warcraft Xbox Video Games