  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 13, 2005 11:23:00 PM

Wow !!! This is not a scam ! ! ! ! it works

http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=22312338

More about : works

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 14, 2005 12:56:48 AM

How can you tell i'm lying if you havn't tried it. The same folks got
me an ipod and a thinkpad last year. Cost me absolutly nothing. It is
paid for by sponsers. Dick
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 14, 2005 8:17:52 AM

fungusgarden wrote:
> How can you tell i'm lying if you havn't tried it. The same folks got
> me an ipod and a thinkpad last year. Cost me absolutly nothing. It is
> paid for by sponsers. Dick

Take a photo of yourself with the iPod and the ThinkPad, which is
displaying fungusgarden on its screen. Put it up on a web page, or post
it in a binaries. That should be no problem if you have the goods, right?
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 14, 2005 8:17:53 AM

> fungusgarden wrote:
>> How can you tell i'm lying if you havn't tried it. The same folks got
>> me an ipod and a thinkpad last year. Cost me absolutly nothing. It is
>> paid for by sponsers. Dick
>
> Take a photo of yourself with the iPod and the ThinkPad, which is
> displaying fungusgarden on its screen. Put it up on a web page, or
> post it in a binaries. That should be no problem if you have the
> goods, right?

He'll need a few weeks to get a digital camera from them first...
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
September 14, 2005 4:48:31 PM

In article <1126664580.156851.143220@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
fungusgarden@gmail.com says...
> Wow !!! This is not a scam ! ! ! ! it works
>
> http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=22312338

So would a stick of dynamite forced up your lying ass.

--

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James
Anonymous

fungusgarden <fungusgarden@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can you tell i'm lying if you havn't tried it. The same folks got
> me an ipod and a thinkpad last year. Cost me absolutly nothing. It is
> paid for by sponsers. Dick

Hey idiot, try finishing 2nd grade math first.

These things are called "pyramid schemes", are mathematically infeasible,
illegal in most countries around the world (including yours), cosidered
"spam" and downright annoying.

Go away.
!