Sign in with
Your question

BFBC2 BSOD

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 4, 2012 6:35:11 PM

When i play BFBC2 it BSODS sometimes and strangely only on the desert maps like Atacama and Arica Harbor
i know its not my GFX card because its only like 71-85 Celsius when i play.

Please Help.

P.S Will there be a difference in a graphics card if i overclock it from 734 GHZ to 737? lol thanks.

More about : bfbc2 bsod

April 4, 2012 6:42:59 PM

I would recomend you reinstall your dx drivers or Video drivers.

If it BSOD's on you again, it could possibly be a Ram issue, A desert map like that has alot of detail.
m
l
April 4, 2012 6:59:32 PM

if you take the 734ghz / 10 gives you the base clock. 737/10 gives you the new one. so you will gain .4 frames per second. so it might be noticeable, but only barely.
You would be better off upgrading to a newer card, like a gtx 460
m
l
a b U Graphics card
April 4, 2012 7:08:25 PM

JPick1353 said:
if you take the 734ghz / 10 gives you the base clock. 737/10 gives you the new one. so you will gain .4 frames per second. so it might be noticeable, but only barely.
You would be better off upgrading to a newer card, like a gtx 460

You're telling him to upgrade to a card that's two generations old and you don't even know what he has now. Also, gpu base clock rate and fps aren't linearly tied, so you can't tell him 3Mhz overclock will give him .4 fps.

To OP, if you're getting BSOD, it's probably either a gpu driver issue or memory issue. If you can't make out what crashed on the BSOD, you should uninstall and reinstall your GPU drivers as a first step.
m
l
!