Looking to buy a pre-made. Looking for advice

As the title says, I'm looking to buy a pre-made desktop, and I'd like some advice before I go ahead and buy it. My current budget is $900, but I'd be willing to go a little higher on a really significant upgrade.

The build I have in mind is detailed here http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1E7Q0B

CARE1:Cooler Master Thermal Fusion 400 Extreme Performance CPU - Thermal Compound Optimized for Thermal Dissipation

CAS:Cooler Master Elite 431 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window

CPU:Intel® Core™ i3-2120 3.30 GHz 3M Intel Smart Cache LGA1155

CS_FAN:Maximum 120MM Color Case Cooling Fans for your selected case

FAN:Corsair Hydro Series H60 High Performance Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator & Fan (Dual
Standard 120MM Fans (Push-Pull)

HDD:500GB SATA-III 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD [+2] (Single Drive)

MEMORY:8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1333MHz Dual Channel Memory [+26] (Corsair or Major Brand)

MOTHERBOARD:[CrossFireX/SLI] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Lucid Virtu MVP, XFast Technologies, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 3x PCIe x16 (2 Gen3, 1 Gen2), 2x PCIe x1 & 2 PCI

POWERSUPPLY:700 Watts - Standard Power Supply - SLI/CrossFireX Ready

AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+226] (Major Brand Powered by AMD)

Thanks in advance. I'm looking forward to your recommendations.
3 answers Last reply
More about looking made advice
  1. The link only brings me to the cyberpower home page , you need to copy and paste the url in the post so that when it's clicked on it will take us to the page where the build is.
  2. It should be fixed now. Tested the link with firefox and chrome.
  3. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/CyberPower_H61_Configurator/

I changed the cpu to an Ivy Bridge and the reason for that is you had selected a Z77 chipset motherboard which has Pci-e 3.0 and the video card also has Pci-e 3.0 so with the Ivy Bridge that supports the Pci-e 3.0 you now have the three parts necessary for the Pci-e 3.0 to function , plus by selecting the 3550 you get a free upgrade to the 3570.
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Systems