Do I need a stand alone sound card for my Bose Quiet Comfort 15?

I recently bought a Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headphone and I wonder if it is necessary that I need to buy a stand alone sound card in order to have a better listening experience with this headphone?

I'm asking this question because many says this headphone does not have that good of sound quality and I'm wondering if I will notice the difference using the onboard and the standalone sound card with this headphone.

The standalone sound card I'm looking at is Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 2G PCI 2nd Generation Audio Card 192kHz 24-Bit which is on clearance for 69.88 dollars in Canada Computers. Or do you guys have any recommendation?

Thanks in advance.
2 answers Last reply
More about stand sound card bose quiet comfort
  1. a sound card is better than no sound card. ONLY if you really want to hear those top quality songs, highs lows, it all depends on you
  2. killpigknife said:
    I recently bought a Bose Quiet Comfort 15 headphone and I wonder if it is necessary that I need to buy a stand alone sound card in order to have a better listening experience with this headphone?

I'm asking this question because many says this headphone does not have that good of sound quality and I'm wondering if I will notice the difference using the onboard and the standalone sound card with this headphone.

The standalone sound card I'm looking at is Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 2G PCI 2nd Generation Audio Card 192kHz 24-Bit which is on clearance for 69.88 dollars in Canada Computers. Or do you guys have any recommendation?

Thanks in advance.

i have an auzentech x plosion they are a bit buggy for my liking probably get the asus xonar sound cards
Ask a new question

Read More

Sound Cards Bose Components