  • Customization
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
January 22, 2005 12:21:03 PM

I am trying to open a program, and keep getting a message "debugger detected,
disable it and try again". I need to know if it is possible to disable, and
how?

More about : disable debugger

Anonymous
January 22, 2005 7:03:02 PM

Try internet options,advanced,scroll to "disable script debugger" chk the
box,close-out.

"valmarjohnson" wrote:

> I am trying to open a program, and keep getting a message "debugger detected,
> disable it and try again". I need to know if it is possible to disable, and
> how?
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 7:31:04 PM

No, that's not it. It is a program that is already downloaded, and cannot be
opened within windows. Thanks anyway!