Can I disable debugger?

I am trying to open a program, and keep getting a message "debugger detected,
disable it and try again". I need to know if it is possible to disable, and
how?
2 answers Last reply
More about disable debugger

    Try internet options,advanced,scroll to "disable script debugger" chk the
    box,close-out.

    "valmarjohnson" wrote:

    > I am trying to open a program, and keep getting a message "debugger detected,
    > disable it and try again". I need to know if it is possible to disable, and
    > how?

    No, that's not it. It is a program that is already downloaded, and cannot be
    opened within windows. Thanks anyway!

    "Andrew E." wrote:

    > Try internet options,advanced,scroll to "disable script debugger" chk the
    > box,close-out.
    >
    > "valmarjohnson" wrote:
    >
    > > I am trying to open a program, and keep getting a message "debugger detected,
    > > disable it and try again". I need to know if it is possible to disable, and
    > > how?

Configuration Debugger Customization Microsoft Windows XP