Not sure if this is a site bug or not but my avatar has been repeatly changing itself. Over the months I have downloaded a number of pictures. Earlier this week I tried to change my avatar with a new picture and since then it has changed by itself with previous pictures. It seems to be going in order. Day 1 was the first picture I downloaded when I first joined. Since then it has continued to go in order. Also in the past when I tried to download a picture it said "waiting for admin approval, then when it was approved it wasn't even the picture I chose it was one of the older pictures I downloaded a year ago. Aything I can do to get it to stop and get one picture. It is really annoying

randomizer

Champion
It's a site problem. It caches older avatars but never seems to replace them with new ones. A temporary workaround is to upload a file with an extension that you haven't used before, which will still work. Of course if you've already used all valid extensions (jpg, png and gif) then like me you're out of luck.

TRENDING THREADS