PICTURE message from 6600 to 6610

Last response: in Brands
a b 8 Security
June 7, 2004 11:31:43 PM

HI all
I have Nokia 6600 if i take a picture and send to a Nokia 6610 will it
be able to show the picture on the Nokia 6610 .....just aksing
security guy
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 8, 2004 5:56:36 PM

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 19:31:43 -0700, SecurityGuy wrote:

> HI all
> I have Nokia 6600 if i take a picture and send to a Nokia 6610 will it be
> able to show the picture on the Nokia 6610

Yup ... providing that each picture message(MMS) does NOT exceed 30k ...
and you have MMS enabled on your service.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 8, 2004 5:56:37 PM

Thanks for replying michael........
One more question if i send a video clipping through nokia 6600 to
nokia 6610 will the 6610 would be able to play the clip...........
also i have some utility to change a picture into a sms picture
message will i be charge for the mms if i do that......
thanks in advance
security

michael turner <zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.06.08.12.56.34.245000@ivetva.arg>...
> On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 19:31:43 -0700, SecurityGuy wrote:
>
> > HI all
> > I have Nokia 6600 if i take a picture and send to a Nokia 6610 will it be
> > able to show the picture on the Nokia 6610
>
> Yup ... providing that each picture message(MMS) does NOT exceed 30k ...
> and you have MMS enabled on your service.
a b 8 Security
June 9, 2004 11:05:12 AM

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:48:52 -0700, SecurityGuy wrote:

> Thanks for replying michael........
> One more question if i send a video clipping through nokia 6600 to nokia
> 6610 will the 6610 would be able to play the clip

Nope ... the 6610 is NOT video capable.

............ also i have
> some utility to change a picture into a sms picture message will i be
> charge for the mms if i do that.....

I don't fully understand the question ... can you elaborate ?

.. thanks in advance

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
June 9, 2004 11:39:35 PM

well the utilitry is called photo_sms make photo a dotted picture
message so if i send one it change mine picture to a dotted message so
i can send as an sms and i wont be charged for the mms
thanks in advance
security

!