ipaq 5550 vs nokia 6230

Gprs bleutooth does not seem to work using the ipaq

gprs standalone with the 6230 works allright.

The bleutooth connection is not the problem.

has someone a working configuration for a ipaq 5550 and a nokia 6230 ??

kind regards

Rik
3 answers Last reply
More about ipaq 5550 nokia 6230

    I find this to work for most phones / PDAs.

    "Macbeth" <1@2.com> schreef in bericht
    > I find this to work for most phones / PDAs.

    Yes, for the 6310 this works, but not for the 6230

    no reply form HP or Nokia (strange their losing their market)

    Rik

    Gordon Shumway wrote:
    > Gprs bleutooth does not seem to work using the ipaq

    * * *
    > has someone a working configuration for a ipaq 5550 and a nokia 6230 ??

    Yes, I have Nokia 6230 and Bluetooth dialup with GPRS works just fine with
    my HP iPaq h5550.

    I have very simple settings:

    Nokia 6230:

    GPRS modem settings -> access point "internet" (this is a service provider
    specific setting)

    HP iPaq h5550:

    Bluetooth dialup to number *99#

    My 6230 is the first retail firmware version and my iPaq has firmware
    version from Oct-2003.

    --
    Tero Lehto
    http://lehto.net/tero/