ipaq 5550 vs nokia 6230

Last response: in Brands
June 8, 2004 2:49:48 PM

Gprs bleutooth does not seem to work using the ipaq

gprs standalone with the 6230 works allright.

The bleutooth connection is not the problem.

has someone a working configuration for a ipaq 5550 and a nokia 6230 ??

kind regards

Rik

More about : ipaq 5550 nokia 6230

June 8, 2004 9:43:14 PM

I find this to work for most phones / PDAs.

"Gordon Shumway" <shumway@melmak.tk> wrote in message
> Gprs bleutooth does not seem to work using the ipaq
>
> gprs standalone with the 6230 works allright.
>
> The bleutooth connection is not the problem.
>
> has someone a working configuration for a ipaq 5550 and a nokia 6230 ??
>
> kind regards
>
> Rik

Anonymous
June 9, 2004 1:24:32 PM

"Macbeth" <1@2.com> schreef in bericht
> I find this to work for most phones / PDAs.

Yes, for the 6310 this works, but not for the 6230

no reply form HP or Nokia (strange their losing their market)

Rik
Anonymous
June 10, 2004 3:05:10 PM

Gordon Shumway wrote:
> Gprs bleutooth does not seem to work using the ipaq

* * *
> has someone a working configuration for a ipaq 5550 and a nokia 6230 ??

Yes, I have Nokia 6230 and Bluetooth dialup with GPRS works just fine with
my HP iPaq h5550.

I have very simple settings:

Nokia 6230:

GPRS modem settings -> access point "internet" (this is a service provider
specific setting)

HP iPaq h5550:

Bluetooth dialup to number *99#

My 6230 is the first retail firmware version and my iPaq has firmware
version from Oct-2003.

--
Tero Lehto
http://lehto.net/tero/