Folder not displaying files containing inside

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
January 23, 2005 4:03:02 AM

I need some help, when I double click on an icon or folder, what have you.
The files that are contained inside do not display. Instead when the window
opens it displays a search window. This is very annoying and starting to get
me very upset. Please someone help me!!!!!

More about : folder displaying files inside

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 11:08:33 PM

Type in Start Run
regsvr32 /i shell32

http://www.uscricket.com
"AeOnFLuXx707" <AeOnFLuXx707@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B354807-79C5-46E9-AC98-88734C177E37@microsoft.com...
>I need some help, when I double click on an icon or folder, what have you.
> The files that are contained inside do not display. Instead when the window
> opens it displays a search window. This is very annoying and starting to get
> me very upset. Please someone help me!!!!!
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 11:08:34 PM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH DAVID. I APPRECIATE IT!