Folder not displaying files containing inside

I need some help, when I double click on an icon or folder, what have you.
The files that are contained inside do not display. Instead when the window
opens it displays a search window. This is very annoying and starting to get
me very upset. Please someone help me!!!!!
2 answers Last reply
More about folder displaying files inside

    Type in Start Run
    regsvr32 /i shell32

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "AeOnFLuXx707" <AeOnFLuXx707@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B354807-79C5-46E9-AC98-88734C177E37@microsoft.com...
    >I need some help, when I double click on an icon or folder, what have you.
    > The files that are contained inside do not display. Instead when the window
    > opens it displays a search window. This is very annoying and starting to get
    > me very upset. Please someone help me!!!!!

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH DAVID. I APPRECIATE IT!