  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
January 23, 2005 5:55:02 AM

i just got back my pc from someone who borrowed it...
now my screensaver tab is no longer in my display settings...
how do i get that tab back?

More about : screensaver tab

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 12:11:40 PM

Hi,

You may want to download and run the following edit:

Screensaver Tab missing (line 51, left column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"gene" <gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i just got back my pc from someone who borrowed it...
> now my screensaver tab is no longer in my display settings...
> how do i get that tab back?

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 10:08:49 PM

Start Regedit.exe and navigate to these locations:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System

In the right-pane, delete the value named "NoDispScrSavPage".

More Information:

NoDispScrSavPage:

Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User