screensaver tab

i just got back my pc from someone who borrowed it...
now my screensaver tab is no longer in my display settings...
how do i get that tab back?
2 answers Last reply
More about screensaver

    Hi,

    You may want to download and run the following edit:

    Screensaver Tab missing (line 51, left column)

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://www.mvps.org

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "gene" <gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i just got back my pc from someone who borrowed it...
    > now my screensaver tab is no longer in my display settings...
    > how do i get that tab back?

    Start Regedit.exe and navigate to these locations:

    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
    HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System

    In the right-pane, delete the value named "NoDispScrSavPage".

    More Information:

    NoDispScrSavPage:
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/regentry/93255.asp

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "gene" <gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0502B139-F754-4197-BDC5-BA2F561C6C0B@microsoft.com...
    >i just got back my pc from someone who borrowed it...
    > now my screensaver tab is no longer in my display settings...
    > how do i get that tab back?

Configuration Screensaver Microsoft Customization Windows XP