Non gamer computer?!?! totally lost!! need help PLEASE!!!

sirrick

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
Hey!!

ok, I´m in an absolutely new territory here :D, I have been a gamer for around 15 years and I have always built my computers trying to get the most performance possible on games, but now for the first time I have to build a computer for my office!!! (the idea to build a really good computer for administrative work but that won´t run almost any game haha), I will do administrative work most of the time, and I really don´t know what CPU to buy because I´m in a budget, but on other hand all my computers (including my home gamer computer) have been really really good and I got used to the speed and performance and I just HATE to do anything in a slow computer (I guess most of you know what I´m talking about!), just as a comment, I´m going to buy for the first time in my life a MOBO with integrated video!!!!

well I will appreciate any advice about this!! cheers!!

sirrick

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
WOW thanks mate for your fast answer!!, actually that was one of my concerns, because I don´t really know how this relatively cheap CPU´s behave doing "work", I ´m just afraid of getting uncomfortable with this new PC

well I forgot to say that I would like to spend at most USD160

cheers!!