Power Supply: CORSAIR HX750w
Optical Drive: SAMSUNG 24X DVD Reader/Writer
Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922 Mid Tower
Monitor: Samsung P2770FH 27.0\" Monitor
Monitor: Samsung P2770FH 27.0\" Monitor
Mouse: Logitech Darkfield
Keyboard: Das Ultimate Keyboard
Headset: Logitech G35 7.1 Surround Headset

The problem is that with both monitors plugged in onto the DVI-D (Top Slot) and the DVI-I (Bottom Slot), the one plugged in on the DVI-I is not showing up. It is being detected as a monitor but there is no display -- so it's showing that it's detected, but there is a black screen. However, the current one -- the DVI-D is showing up correctly. Any help?
a c 251 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 5, 2012 8:56:15 PM

Have you gone into the Nvidia control panel and and setup the multiple displays option and then in the adjust desktop size and position set the desktop up?
April 5, 2012 9:00:13 PM

inzone said:
Have you gone into the Nvidia control panel and and setup the multiple displays option and then in the adjust desktop size and position set the desktop up?

It seems like they're both setup up...

http://imgur.com/AdevD,l0i4m
Related resources
a c 251 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 5, 2012 9:12:32 PM

Not to say I'm doing it right and your doing it wrong but my settings are just a bit different. I have the full screen checked off and the scaling is on the gpu. What do you have under the size tab? I have the Enable desktop resizing checked off and I also clicked on the resize button. Again it's not to say I'm right it's just that's what I did for my two monitors. In the multiple displays option it shows the two monitors?
April 5, 2012 9:16:44 PM

inzone said:
Not to say I'm doing it right and your doing it wrong but my settings are just a bit different. I have the full screen checked off and the scaling is on the gpu. What do you have under the size tab? I have the Enable desktop resizing checked off and I also clicked on the resize button. Again it's not to say I'm right it's just that's what I did for my two monitors. In the multiple displays option it shows the two monitors?

I found this... http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/217329-2nd-mon...

From what it tells me, and what I've already done (what you just said), it doesn't look like it's going to work...
April 5, 2012 9:20:47 PM

inzone said:

Would it work to use my current GTX 680 to display my main monitor, and then use my old GTX 460 to display the other one? ( I don't like it, but until I get an HDMI cable for my second monitor, I don't know what else to do...)
a c 251 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 5, 2012 9:29:33 PM

The video card comes with a dvi-d , dvi-i , hdmi and a display port. The monitors come with a display port so I would connect one monitor to the dvi-d and the second one with the displayport cable. You could also try the hdmi connection.
April 5, 2012 9:34:02 PM

inzone said:
The video card comes with a dvi-d , dvi-i , hdmi and a display port. The monitors come with a display port so I would connect one monitor to the dvi-d and the second one with the displayport cable. You could also try the hdmi connection.

The monitors come with a display port cable? Welp, here goes my hour long search to find one cable...
a c 251 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 5, 2012 9:39:28 PM

No wait the monitors don't have the display port connection , sorry my bad I thought they did. The monitors do come with both the dvi-i and dvi-d just like the card does and it does have the hdmi connectrion so you might try that to see if it works.
April 5, 2012 9:42:45 PM

inzone said:
No wait the monitors don't have the display port connection , sorry my bad I thought they did. The monitors do come with both the dvi-i and dvi-d just like the card does and it does have the hdmi connectrion so you might try that to see if it works.

No, they're not two seperate ports, it's one "DVI IN" port that only works with DVI-I.

From the newegg page:

Connectors: DVI-I, HDMI

I'm just going to buy an HDMI cable and use the DVI-I and the HDMI ports on the graphics cards... I guess this means that I won't be able to get three of these monitors...
a c 251 U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 5, 2012 9:45:15 PM

If the hdmi connection works then you could get a third moniotor just get a dvi-d splitter.
!