Motorola PERL

Today I heard that T-Mobile is offering Motorola a large sum of money to
have an exclusive on the upcoming introduction of the Motorola PERL.

Is this true or false?
4 answers Last reply
More about motorola perl

    You mean PEBL?

    Gary wrote:
    > Today I heard that T-Mobile is offering Motorola a large sum of money to
    > have an exclusive on the upcoming introduction of the Motorola PERL.
    >
    > Is this true or false?

    Sounds like T-Mo is following Cingular's example with the Razr.

    --
    jer
    email reply - I am not a 'ten'

    On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:58:13 -0500, "dg" <dgaddes1@comcast.net> wrote:

    >You mean PEBL?

    No, Rock.

    >"Gary" <GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Today I heard that T-Mobile is offering Motorola a large sum of money to
    >> have an exclusive on the upcoming introduction of the Motorola PERL.
    >>
    >> Is this true or false?

    - -

    Sorry, PEBL.

    "dg" <dgaddes1@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > You mean PEBL?
    >
    > "Gary" <GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Today I heard that T-Mobile is offering Motorola a large sum of money to
    > > have an exclusive on the upcoming introduction of the Motorola PERL.
    > >
    > > Is this true or false?

Cingular CGI Motorola Internet Service Providers