Motorola PERL

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
August 6, 2005 1:29:42 AM

Today I heard that T-Mobile is offering Motorola a large sum of money to
have an exclusive on the upcoming introduction of the Motorola PERL.

Is this true or false?

More about : motorola perl

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 1:29:43 AM

You mean PEBL?

"Gary" <GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> Today I heard that T-Mobile is offering Motorola a large sum of money to
> have an exclusive on the upcoming introduction of the Motorola PERL.
>
> Is this true or false?

August 6, 2005 11:32:19 AM

Gary wrote:
> Today I heard that T-Mobile is offering Motorola a large sum of money to
> have an exclusive on the upcoming introduction of the Motorola PERL.
>
> Is this true or false?

Sounds like T-Mo is following Cingular's example with the Razr.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'

On Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:58:13 -0500, "dg" <dgaddes1@comcast.net> wrote:

>You mean PEBL?

No, Rock.

>"Gary" <GParent@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
>> Today I heard that T-Mobile is offering Motorola a large sum of money to
>> have an exclusive on the upcoming introduction of the Motorola PERL.
>>
>> Is this true or false?

- -
August 8, 2005 10:02:14 PM

Sorry, PEBL.