6600 and Oxygen Phone Manager

Last response: in Brands
June 9, 2004 2:42:42 AM

Am I being really stupid, because I can't seem to find any link between
these two? Do they connect?
Anonymous
June 9, 2004 12:07:28 PM

"Jaron" <spamnothanks@spam.com> wrote in message news:<Do2cnSOiOdRZr1vdSa8jmw@karoo.co.uk>...
> Am I being really stupid, because I can't seem to find any link between
> these two? Do they connect?

Certainly!

You can connect Nokia 6600 with Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS
phones by bluetooth or InfraRed port. Please, don't forget to upload
OPMAgent to your phone, as described in 'Help' menu.

In case, if you plan to use bluetooth connection, please, make sure,
that your bluetooth device is based on Widcom drivers. Otherwise it
may not function with our program.

If you will have any questions, concerning connection, feel free to
ask them on our official public forum:

http://www.oxygenphonemanager.com/forum/

If you will have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
info@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.opm-2.com/
http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
June 9, 2004 1:06:53 PM

Hai,

There is a special version for Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650,

Nokia 3660, Nokia 6600, Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Sony Ericsson P800,

Sony Ericsson P900 and Siemens SX1: Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS

phones.To work with your smart phone in this program repeat step A. in

http://www.opm-2.com

"Jaron" <spamnothanks@spam.com> schreef in bericht

!