samismad

Honorable
Sep 25, 2012
So , it's been a while since I bought my current pc and I was planing to upgrade to a better GPU for quite some time now.
Just ordered EVGA's gtx 660 today , and I just realised that my case isn't big enough for that card .____.

SO , my question is, can I change my case without destroying any of the components , such as motherboard, ram and what not -__-

you can take your computer apart. everything is held by tiny screws. first take out any expansion cards..then the ram..you can keep the cpu in the mobo..lastly unscrew the mobo and boom you have a case with the power supply and the hard drive

i personally would wait for the card to arrive..if it doesnt fit you may be able to relocate your hard drive and take the hard drive cage out giving you more space inside. it all depends what case you have but wait and try to fit it in before you buy a case

keithmfr

Honorable
Sep 23, 2012
Take off the side panel and use it as your ground. Every time you start touching components and stop, when you come back to touch them again put your hands flat out on the panel. This will discharge any static electricity from your fingers. If you're on a budget a good case would be a CoolerMaster Elite 430 (45$) if not then try something like a Corsair 300R.