Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

http://www2.freegamingmachine.com/?src=WC-54684aaa322:43560:

Marky Mark wrote:
> http://www2.freegamingmachine.com/?src=WC-54684aaa322:43560:

Will these play those 'backups' you were selling earlier?

Hakk

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Marky Mark wrote:

are there any more strings to your bow?
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:16:18 GMT, Paul Heslop
<paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Marky Mark wrote:
>>
>are there any more strings to your bow?

im waiting for him to inform us all we've won the spanish lottery.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

Chris F wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:16:18 GMT, Paul Heslop
> <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >Marky Mark wrote:
> >>
> >are there any more strings to your bow?
>
> im waiting for him to inform us all we've won the spanish lottery.
> --
:O) or that he's the wife of a dead government minister in outer
Magnolia and needs our help to recover her husband's fortune?

--

"Hakk" <hakkmj-xbox@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Marky Mark wrote:
>> http://www2.freegamingmachine.com/?src=WC-54684aaa322:43560:
>>

> Will these play those 'backups' you were selling earlier?
>
> Hakk

No mate, you will need to get it chipped once the company sends it to you.

Marky Mark wrote:
> http://www2.freegamingmachine.com/?src=WC-54684aaa322:43560:

I signed up. :)

--
XBL Gamertag: ScoopeX
Currently Playing: Halo 2

Marky Mark wrote:
> "Hakk" <hakkmj-xbox@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>Marky Mark wrote:
>>
>>>http://www2.freegamingmachine.com/?src=WC-54684aaa322:43560:
>>>

>>Will these play those 'backups' you were selling earlier?
>>
>>Hakk
>

> No mate, you will need to get it chipped once the company sends it to you.

Try car boot sales you can clear £3,000 eack week. ;)

--

"ScoopeX" <scoopex@scoopex.co.uk> wrote in message
> Marky Mark wrote:
>> "Hakk" <hakkmj-xbox@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

>>>Will these play those 'backups' you were selling earlier?
>>>
>>>Hakk
>>

>> No mate, you will need to get it chipped once the company sends it to
>> you.
>>

> Try car boot sales you can clear £3,000 eack week. ;)
>
> --
> XBL Gamertag: ScoopeX
> Currently Playing: Halo 2
> Be Unlimited 24mb/1mb adsl 2 BB coming december 2005
> Current CD now playing - Ministry Of Sound:HOUSEXY

oohhh that explains why your ALWAYS on here. Your a pikey who makes his
money selling pirate stuff on carboots every weekend. Explains alot.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <JSTWe.96424$386.2397@fe02.buzzardnews.com>,
scoopex@scoopex.co.uk says...
> Marky Mark wrote:
> > http://www2.freegamingmachine.com/?src=WC-54684aaa322:43560:
> >

> I signed up. :)

So when did the septics annex scousers? :)