Remembering the Old file/folder

Hi,

Suppose I have 160 or (some similar large number) of files and folders
within a folder A.

Suppose am scrolling down the contents of folder A and double-click on a
SUB-folder B.

After browsing through contents of B, I press the UP button on the menu bar
and rather than folder B being highlighted the view would scroll "up" to the
top most file/folder in the folder A.

Basically Im examinng each subfolder within folder A and once examined I
will go back to the folder A and select the next sub-folder on the list.
Because of the above problem I have to keep scrolling down to folder B and
then select the next sub folder.

Does Windows XP have the feature of scroll window view of the folder being
the same as the last viewed position. I have SP2.

--
Thanks a lot,
Hari

    Use Back instead of Up

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "Hari Prasadh" <excel_hari@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eK0BsTeAFHA.3236@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Suppose I have 160 or (some similar large number) of files and folders
    > within a folder A.
    >
    > Suppose am scrolling down the contents of folder A and double-click on a
    > SUB-folder B.
    >
    > After browsing through contents of B, I press the UP button on the menu bar
    > and rather than folder B being highlighted the view would scroll "up" to the
    > top most file/folder in the folder A.
    >
    > Basically Im examinng each subfolder within folder A and once examined I
    > will go back to the folder A and select the next sub-folder on the list.
    > Because of the above problem I have to keep scrolling down to folder B and
    > then select the next sub folder.
    >
    > Does Windows XP have the feature of scroll window view of the folder being
    > the same as the last viewed position. I have SP2.
    >
    > --
    > Thanks a lot,
    > Hari
    > India