250% Faster Mobile Surfing

Opera Offers Up to 250% Faster Mobile Surfing and Smaller Bills.
Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/gnews/309.shtml

--
.... or wap.phonecontent.com from your mobile phone
1 answer Last reply

    "Bjorn" <humorbua@online.no> wrote in news:DrAxc.6546$eH3.113161
    @news4.e.nsc.no:

    > Opera Offers Up to 250% Faster Mobile Surfing and Smaller Bills.
    > Full story http://www.phonecontent.com/bm/news/gnews/309.shtml

    <QUOTE>Starting today, customers who buy Opera for their S60 device at
    Euro 25 will also receive a 3-month complimentary subscription for
    Opera Mobile Accelerator, an extra value of Euro 12.</QUOTE>

    Rats! I bought Opera 2 weeks ago. I wish I'd waited now :)

Nokia Mobile Wireless Access Opera Phones