Windows Backround

Hello everyone. First time using this, so here goes...should be pretty
simple. Anyways, I am trying to type something using Microsoft Word, then
use that typed sample as my backround. Any suggestions?

Hi Fantus,

Here's a pretty simple solution for you. Try typing it into "Paint".

Andy

"Fantus" <Fantus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello everyone. First time using this, so here goes...should be pretty
> simple. Anyways, I am trying to type something using Microsoft Word, then
> use that typed sample as my backround. Any suggestions?

BURT

Andrew,
You might also try doing your typing in WORD as you have and then do a
SreenShot of it and put it in Paint or some other Graphics program and make
it either a bmp or jpg...
Of course the jpg will be approximately 11 times smaller files size than a
bmp.
Hope this helps,
--
Burt
The Old Alaskan

"Andrew Bailey" <andy.j.bailey@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi Fantus,

> Here's a pretty simple solution for you. Try typing it into "Paint".
>
> Andy
>
> "Fantus" <Fantus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hello everyone. First time using this, so here goes...should be pretty
>> simple. Anyways, I am trying to type something using Microsoft Word,
>> then
>> use that typed sample as my backround. Any suggestions?

wstaylor

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2005

Make sure when you save the background you save it to your resolution size,
ie.1024x768 or otherwise it will appear very distorted...

When you create a new file in Paint or any other photo-editing software
first resize the image to match that of your desktop resolution, and then
type on it (increase font if necessary) and save it as (jpg or bmp) to
C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper and you will find that it will appear in your
display properties under the desktop tab...

Enjoy :)