Fable

Last response: in Video Games
September 17, 2005 8:48:40 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

I bought Fable for $19.99 used the other day and I'm finding myself
engrossed in it. Much better than I'd been led to believe. I may pick
up the PC version for the extra missions it's supposed to have.

Jonah Falcon

More about : fable

Anonymous
September 17, 2005 9:11:55 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Oh, okay then. I'll stick with the XBox version.

Jonah Falcon
September 18, 2005 2:45:51 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

The 360 HD is pre-loaded with Fable compatibility. There's a list of 50
other titles Microsoft is considering as well.

As for the list of 360 Only games being moronic hack and slash or PC
ports... let me know when you get a chance to play Project Gotham. It's
been an Xbox title since 2001 and the PC folks are still waiting for
that one...

- Jordan
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 18, 2005 3:00:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Yeah, right... The highest rated PC racing title is NASCAR Racing 4 and
it can't hold a candle to console games. Don't confuse having better
steering wheels with having better games.

- Jordan
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 4:05:12 AM

Jonah Falcon wrote:
> I bought Fable for $19.99 used the other day and I'm finding myself
> engrossed in it. Much better than I'd been led to believe. I may pick
> up the PC version for the extra missions it's supposed to have.
>
> Jonah Falcon

If you like the game I suppose you'll like the "Lost Chapters", but in
my opinion it had the most "do it quick and slap it on" feel that I've
ever experienced. The Lost Chapters are short, and in the end you fight
the exact same guy you fought at the end of the main game, except he's a
dragon now! I can just hear the discussion of the developers... "It's
too short for any new story elements... let's bring back the guy they
just killed, but we'll make him a dragon this time!"

I can hardly wait for Fable II. The end boss is Jack of Blades again,
but this time he's a giant hamster...
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 4:17:52 AM

jonahnynla@mindspring.com wrote:
> Oh, okay then. I'll stick with the XBox version.
>
> Jonah Falcon

I didn't mean to put you completely off it. It is more of the same if
you are enjoying the main game...
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 8:57:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On 17 Sep 2005 16:48:40 -0700, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>I bought Fable for $19.99 used the other day and I'm finding myself
>engrossed in it. Much better than I'd been led to believe. I may pick
>up the PC version for the extra missions it's supposed to have.
>
>Jonah Falcon

On a related topic, since you cross-posted the message to both the
Xbox and PC groups....

Got your pre-order in for your Xbox360 in yet ?

Oops, I forgot --- you will have to download an "emulation profile"
to the +$100 diddly hard-disk ( what a rip-off...!! ) if you ever want
to play your Xbox copy of Fable on it... if/when an "emulation
profile" is ever made available.....

I'll stick with my PC thanks very much. Anyway, the initial list of
Xbox360-ONLY games seem like a bunch more of the usual
moronic teenage hack 'n slash.......... All the really good ones
seem to be going to be ported to the PC too... Oblivion etc.

John Lewis
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 11:49:30 AM

"Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Yeah, right... The highest rated PC racing title is NASCAR Racing 4 and
> it can't hold a candle to console games. Don't confuse having better
> steering wheels with having better games.
>
> - Jordan

Yeeehaw! NASCAR!
September 18, 2005 11:55:39 AM

On 17 Sep 2005 22:45:51 -0700, "Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote:

>As for the list of 360 Only games being moronic hack and slash or PC
>ports... let me know when you get a chance to play Project Gotham. It's
>been an Xbox title since 2001 and the PC folks are still waiting for
>that one...

The only console racing series I am waiting (in vain) for on the PC is
Gran Tourismo.
September 18, 2005 2:05:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

It's too bad True Fantasy Live Online never saw the light of day. :^(

- Jordan
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 2:46:20 PM

John Lewis wrote:

> On a related topic, since you cross-posted the message to both the
> Xbox and PC groups....
>
> Got your pre-order in for your Xbox360 in yet ?
>
> Oops, I forgot --- you will have to download an "emulation profile"
> to the +$100 diddly hard-disk ( what a rip-off...!! ) if you ever want
> to play your Xbox copy of Fable on it... if/when an "emulation
> profile" is ever made available.....
>
> I'll stick with my PC thanks very much. Anyway, the initial list of
> Xbox360-ONLY games seem like a bunch more of the usual
> moronic teenage hack 'n slash.......... All the really good ones
> seem to be going to be ported to the PC too... Oblivion etc.

So this must be where you son, steamkiller, must have learned how to hijack
threads.
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 4:09:25 PM

On 17 Sep 2005 22:45:51 -0700, Jordan wrote:

> let me know when you get a chance to play Project Gotham. It's
> been an Xbox title since 2001 and the PC folks are still waiting for
> that one...

If I had ever heard of the game, I might even be envious.

M.
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 4:28:19 PM

Thusly Michael Vondung <mvondung@gmail.com> Spake Unto All:

>> let me know when you get a chance to play Project Gotham. It's
>> been an Xbox title since 2001 and the PC folks are still waiting for
>> that one...
>
>If I had ever heard of the game, I might even be envious.

Somehow, I don't think that was the response Jordan wanted.

FWIW, I've heard of Project Gotham, but I'm not waiting for it.

--
"Forgive Russia. Ignore Germany. Punish France."
-- Condoleezza Rice, at the time National Security Adviser, on how to deal

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:28:19 +0200, Mean_Chlorine
<mike_noren2002@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Thusly Michael Vondung <mvondung@gmail.com> Spake Unto All:
>
>>> let me know when you get a chance to play Project Gotham. It's
>>> been an Xbox title since 2001 and the PC folks are still waiting for
>>> that one...
>>
>>If I had ever heard of the game, I might even be envious.
>
>Somehow, I don't think that was the response Jordan wanted.
>
>FWIW, I've heard of Project Gotham, but I'm not waiting for it.

Eh, Batman RPGs? I'd play it if there was no Robin. Or perhaps if there
was a way to horribly kill him.
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Andy Richardson wrote:

> PCs also blow away consoles in RTS games.
>
> Andy

Yup, that's the biggest advantage for PCs. RTS games are an untapped resource in
console gaming.
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 9:41:45 PM

"RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Andy Richardson wrote:
>
>> PCs also blow away consoles in RTS games.
>>
>> Andy
>
> Yup, that's the biggest advantage for PCs. RTS games are an untapped
> resource in
> console gaming.

That is true but since I can't even think of an RTS game on a console, I
didn't include it. I always thought that was a given. You can't do RTS
without a mouse and Keyboard.
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 9:46:14 PM

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> That is true but since I can't even think of an RTS game on a
> console, I didn't include it. I always thought that was a given.

Alien vs. Predator: Exinction is the only one I can think of.
http://gamespot.com/xbox/strategy/aliensversuspredatore...

> You can't do RTS without a mouse and Keyboard.

Agreed.
Anonymous
September 18, 2005 11:26:01 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote:
>That is true but since I can't even think of an RTS game on a console, I
>didn't include it. I always thought that was a given. You can't do RTS
>without a mouse and Keyboard.

I think you can...

(1) Voice command would be MUCH easier for an RTS. "Tank division,
attack the missile silo." "Infantry, support tanks." At the moment you
have to mess about with selection rectangles and groups and formations
and there are too many commands.

(2) The new Nintendo Revolution controller is a pointing device and so
could be used for conventional RTS controls, in the place of a mouse.

(3) As in Darwinia, I think you can use gestures instead of keyboard,
and instead of clicking on icons for which unit to build next.

--
Lucian
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:46:20 -0600, "Hank the Rapper"
<xflopgoon@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote:

>John Lewis wrote:
>
>> On a related topic, since you cross-posted the message to both the
>> Xbox and PC groups....
>>
>> Got your pre-order in for your Xbox360 in yet ?
>>
>> Oops, I forgot --- you will have to download an "emulation profile"
>> to the +$100 diddly hard-disk ( what a rip-off...!! ) if you ever want
>> to play your Xbox copy of Fable on it... if/when an "emulation
>> profile" is ever made available.....
>>
>> I'll stick with my PC thanks very much. Anyway, the initial list of
>> Xbox360-ONLY games seem like a bunch more of the usual
>> moronic teenage hack 'n slash.......... All the really good ones
>> seem to be going to be ported to the PC too... Oblivion etc.
>
>So this must be where your son, st*******, must have learned how to hijack
>threads.

And you forgot how not to attract S********r.............. I have
altered your last sentence above to avoid auto-triggering his
wake-up calls.

Rule #1 with s***k************* Always substitute other
letters for his name in any quote or reply, otherwise
s**t88e***a8m*k***i**ll**e88r filters don't work............

John Lewis
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 2:53:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

>On a related topic, since you cross-posted the message to both the
>Xbox and PC groups....

>Got your pre-order in for your Xbox360 in yet ?

Yes, and my computer is currently being repaired due to a blown mother
board. I have to pay $400 to repair it -- coincidentally the price I'm
paying for the X360. Incidentally, I'm trading in the XBox itself with
it, so I'll pay less than that.

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 5:09:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> once tried to test me with:

> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Andy Richardson wrote:
>>
>>> PCs also blow away consoles in RTS games.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>
>> Yup, that's the biggest advantage for PCs. RTS games are an untapped
>> resource in
>> console gaming.
>>

> That is true but since I can't even think of an RTS game on a console, I
> didn't include it. I always thought that was a given. You can't do RTS
> without a mouse and Keyboard.

Herzog Zwei?

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.
September 19, 2005 6:10:13 AM

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > Andy Richardson wrote:
> >
> >> PCs also blow away consoles in RTS games.
> >>
> >> Andy
> >
> > Yup, that's the biggest advantage for PCs. RTS games are an untapped
> > resource in
> > console gaming.
> >

> That is true but since I can't even think of an RTS game on a console, I
> didn't include it. I always thought that was a given. You can't do RTS
> without a mouse and Keyboard.

Well, the keyboard is not essential, since an RTS game can be played with
just the mouse. Not as well as the combination, but well enough.

The big problem is selecting troops. Pikmin (on the GC) did a decent job of
this, though the unit types were very limited. I still think a decent scheme
can be devised using a standard console controller.

Red Alert: Retaliation was on the PS1, but it certainly had some control
issues.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 10:56:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

On 18 Sep 2005 22:53:33 -0700, "Jonah Falcon"
<jonahnynla@mindspring.com> wrote:

>>On a related topic, since you cross-posted the message to both the
>>Xbox and PC groups....
>
>>Got your pre-order in for your Xbox360 in yet ?
>
>Yes, and my computer is currently being repaired due to a blown mother
>board.

How come?

> I have to pay $400 to repair it -- coincidentally the price I'm
>paying for the X360. Incidentally, I'm trading in the XBox itself with
>it, so I'll pay less than that.

So... cough... what are you going to do with all your Xbox games that
will never have emulation profiles? Or maybe you only have the
mainstream games like Halo, Halo2 and Fable...........

John Lewis

>Jonah Falcon

September 19, 2005 2:13:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

"Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> ׫Œ‘ì¶à]¼þЄ:Xns96D5CD06DCB3Fknight37m@130.133.1.4...
> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> once tried to test me with:
>

>> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>>> Yup, that's the biggest advantage for PCs. RTS games are an untapped
>>> resource in
>>> console gaming.
>>>

>> That is true but since I can't even think of an RTS game on a console, I
>> didn't include it. I always thought that was a given. You can't do RTS
>> without a mouse and Keyboard.
>
> Herzog Zwei?

Whoa! that's a very old one, and a very good and fun one....my very first
RTS experiance.

> --
>
> Knight37 - http://knightgames.blogspot.com
>
> Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.

September 19, 2005 2:13:48 PM

"blue" <blue@blue.com> wrote in message news:432e1ee9$1_2@news.tm.net.my...

> "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com> ׫Œ‘ì¶à]¼þЄ:Xns96D5CD06DCB3Fknight37m@130.133.1.4...
>> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> once tried to test me with:
>>

>>> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>>> That is true but since I can't even think of an RTS game on a console, I
>>> didn't include it. I always thought that was a given. You can't do RTS
>>> without a mouse and Keyboard.
>>
>> Herzog Zwei?
>
> Whoa! that's a very old one, and a very good and fun one....my very first
> RTS experiance.

Same here. Me and my nephew would play Zog for hours at a time, sometimes
tell 4 a.m. We even had a term for how our eyes looked after 6 hours of game
time. We'd called it having "Zog Eye". To this day I've never had the same
excitement I had back in those days playing Zog. The game would get me so
stressed out that it would take me over an hour to recover after playing. We
still talk about the game even after all these years. One of the greatest
two player games ever made IMHO. JLC
September 19, 2005 2:35:23 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg.]
On 2005-09-19, Lucian Wischik <lu.nn@wischik.com> wrote:

> (3) As in Darwinia, I think you can use gestures instead of keyboard,
> and instead of clicking on icons for which unit to build next.

The intention, according to an interview, is to make it harder to
bring up units when stressed.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 3:34:43 PM

John Lewis wrote:

> moronic teenage hack 'n slash.......... All the really good ones
> seem to be going to be ported to the PC too... Oblivion etc.

Actually, several of those games are PC games, out on the PC first at
least a month before, then they will be ported to the console in
inferior form.
Those games are Quake 4, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Call of Duty 2, and
Ghost Recon. Those sites that are previewing both versions are
mentioning stuttering frame rates on the console version and there is
word that those games are locked to 30fps on the console plus 720p in
wide aspect which is roughly equivalent to 1280 by 720 on the PC. This
isn't bad but some people might have the hardware to want 1600 by 1200
and they will definitely want more than 30fps.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 10:27:37 PM

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o -Odne75xZbcZrDeRVn-vw@comcast.com...

> "RogerM" <rodger.mckay@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Andy Richardson wrote:
>>
>>> PCs also blow away consoles in RTS games.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>
>> Yup, that's the biggest advantage for PCs. RTS games are an untapped
>> resource in
>> console gaming.
>>

> That is true but since I can't even think of an RTS game on a console, I
> didn't include it. I always thought that was a given. You can't do RTS
> without a mouse and Keyboard.

Command and Conquer, I first played it on the original Playstation many
years ago. Played just fine with the joypad.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 11:52:47 PM

Greg Johnson wrote:

> You snipped the part where the OP said he was trading in his Xbox for
> the new one. This makes it a bit harder for him to use it, doesn't it?

Then that is Jonah's business. He could also sell those games that doesn't
get emulated. It isn't the end of the world because Jonah may not be able to
play certain Xbox games.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 12:52:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?)

Actually, I was surprised at how faithful the XBox version of Morrowind
was to the PC version.

Jonah Falcon
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 4:17:01 AM

On 19 Sep 2005 20:52:28 -0700, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>Actually, I was surprised at how faithful the XBox version of Morrowind
>was to the PC version.

Same 100s of random dungeons and flat, uninteresting NPCs?

Hmmm. No wonder they'd market it to the consolers.
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
September 20, 2005 6:16:03 AM

On 2005-09-20, Michael Cecil <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 19 Sep 2005 20:52:28 -0700, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Actually, I was surprised at how faithful the XBox version of Morrowind
>>was to the PC version.
>
> Same 100s of random dungeons and flat, uninteresting NPCs?
>
> Hmmm. No wonder they'd market it to the consolers.

Well said. I'm still surprised other reasonable people in this NG
think Morrowind is such a great game. I've never seen anything
less inspired in my entire life.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 6:27:11 AM

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 02:16:03 -0500, shadows <shadows@whitefang.com> wrote:

>On 2005-09-20, Michael Cecil <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:
>> On 19 Sep 2005 20:52:28 -0700, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Actually, I was surprised at how faithful the XBox version of Morrowind
>>>was to the PC version.
>>
>> Same 100s of random dungeons and flat, uninteresting NPCs?
>>
>> Hmmm. No wonder they'd market it to the consolers.
>
>Well said. I'm still surprised other reasonable people in this NG
>think Morrowind is such a great game. I've never seen anything
>less inspired in my entire life.

It's all the more sad when you can imagine how nice a game it could have
been. You know Dungeon Lords? Huge game but with little content. All
the monsters are just spawned instead of specially placed. You play games
like those two and you really appreciate how great the later Ultimas and
the Gothics are with their carefully crafted and populated worlds.
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 8:26:29 AM

"JLC" <j.jc@nospam.com> wrote in message

> "blue" <blue@blue.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Knight37" <knight37m@gmail.com>
>> ׫O'ì¶à]¼þÐÂÂ":Xns96D5CD06DCB3Fknight37m@130.133.1.4...
>>> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> once tried to test me with:

>>> Herzog Zwei?
>>
>> Whoa! that's a very old one, and a very good and fun one....my very first
>> RTS experiance.
>>

> Same here. Me and my nephew would play Zog for hours at a time, sometimes
> tell 4 a.m. We even had a term for how our eyes looked after 6 hours of
> game time. We'd called it having "Zog Eye". To this day I've never had the
> same excitement I had back in those days playing Zog. The game would get
> me so stressed out that it would take me over an hour to recover after
> playing. We still talk about the game even after all these years. One of
> the greatest two player games ever made IMHO. JLC

I will take your words for it but I don't remember that game in the least.
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 8:28:50 AM

"Lucian Wischik" <lu.nn@wischik.com> wrote in message
> "Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote:
>>That is true but since I can't even think of an RTS game on a console, I
>>didn't include it. I always thought that was a given. You can't do RTS
>>without a mouse and Keyboard.
>
> I think you can...
>
> (1) Voice command would be MUCH easier for an RTS. "Tank division,
> attack the missile silo." "Infantry, support tanks." At the moment you
> have to mess about with selection rectangles and groups and formations
> and there are too many commands.

That is what I was speaking of. Troop selection in particular.

> (2) The new Nintendo Revolution controller is a pointing device and so
> could be used for conventional RTS controls, in the place of a mouse.

This I believe. I firmly believe that Nintendo will need to ignore the
games that MS and Sony are doing in the next gen and do something completely
different (like RTS) because they will not be able to survive trying to do
what the others are doing.

> (3) As in Darwinia, I think you can use gestures instead of keyboard,
> and instead of clicking on icons for which unit to build next.

Not familiar with it.

> --
> Lucian
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 9:00:32 PM

> Same 100s of random dungeons and flat, uninteresting NPCs?

Hmmmm... the dungeons in Morrowind were not random, and *some* NPCs were
interesting.

The added content by the community was the real strenght, however. I still
remember playing the "Children of the Night" saga. Very involving (I'm
waiting for the third chapter of CoN even if Oblivion is about to be
realased).
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 1:01:30 PM

Michael Cecil wrote:
> On 19 Sep 2005 20:52:28 -0700, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Actually, I was surprised at how faithful the XBox version of Morrowind
> >was to the PC version.
>
> Same 100s of random dungeons and flat, uninteresting NPCs?
>
> Hmmm. No wonder they'd market it to the consolers.
> --
> Michael Cecil
> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
> http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/

Wow, this sounds exactly like Arena. After being bored to tears by
that game, I decided not to get Morrowind. Glad I made that decision
:-)
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 10:22:09 PM

On 21 Sep 2005 09:01:30 -0700, patrick.barnes@standardregister.com wrote:

>Wow, this sounds exactly like Arena. After being bored to tears by
>that game, I decided not to get Morrowind. Glad I made that decision
>:-)

Hopefully Oblivion won't rely upon so many randomly spawned monsters and
randomly created dungeons. However, after the dumbing down of the skill
set I don't have high expectations.
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
Anonymous
September 22, 2005 12:17:04 PM

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:22:09 -0500, Michael Cecil
<macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

>On 21 Sep 2005 09:01:30 -0700, patrick.barnes@standardregister.com wrote:
>
>>Wow, this sounds exactly like Arena. After being bored to tears by
>>that game, I decided not to get Morrowind. Glad I made that decision
>>:-)
>
>Hopefully Oblivion won't rely upon so many randomly spawned monsters and
>randomly created dungeons. However, after the dumbing down of the skill
>set I don't have high expectations.

From Morrowind onwards, all dungeons and creatures have been manually
created and placed.

And what's with all the carrots ?
September 23, 2005 3:22:36 PM

I'll buy a 360 if there is a Ninja Gaiden sequel on it that seems to
be on par with the X-Box version.
Anonymous
September 23, 2005 10:13:46 PM

Blig Merk wrote:

> Morrowind was developed and done for the PC first but it was bribed by
> Micro$haft to be ported and come out on the XFLop before the PC.

Morrowind for the PC was released on May 2, 2002. Morrowind for the Xbox was
released on June 6th, 2002. Months confusing you again?

<snip reset of what I'm sure is another predicable bligfest.>
!