Which CPU Cooler?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProVisionOman

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012
Hellow.
I am getting most likely an i5 3570k. ( http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/349095-28-which To see the CPU question). Which cooler should I get? Water2.0 Performer or FRIO OCK or anything in the price range thats better? People say if the water leaks from the Performer I would loose everything so it would be a big risk. But LOTS of people use CUSTOM water cooling which is 2x the risk. So should I go safe? And as you the noise level is INCOMPARABLE between the two for obvious reasons.

ProVisionOman

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

I watched a review and it sucked. So any good alternative??

Devastater6194

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011

The Water 2.0 performer is really good for its price. And ignore abekl comment about Water cooling being too much trouble. They are extremely easy to install, you don't have to worry about the RAM and you can dump the heat directly out of the case. They are extremly unlikely to leak (unless you start jabbing it with a stick or something). Even Custom water cooling is safe if done properly.

ProVisionOman

Honorable
Sep 21, 2012

So you think I should get this? Because I know that a 212 is as near powerful. Will be cooling an i7 3770k and will overclock. And when transporting the computer... And the computer hit something HARD like a wall or something because I cant see over the case... Will the water spill? Because 1300$ machine going away like that would SUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.