Quick question about my pc case that i want to get

im not sure if this is even the right area to be asking or if there is even an area to ask this lol but here goes anyway. I'm getting the Zalman Z11 plus mid tower atx case and I was wondering if there was any type of rubber that i can put in the cut out holes in the mobo tray to kinda hide the wires a little better than just the big holes leading behind the tray. I've search on google but all my searches keep turning up zero helpful sites
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about quick question case
  1. You could try the hardware store.

    I looked at the case and I see what you mean about the holes.

    Something maybe like this:

    I was searching for "metal edge protection"
  2. Best answer
  3. Best answer selected by jkak2009.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cases Systems