My speakers output is wobbly and won't output sound 90% of the time

slideyep

Honorable
Jun 28, 2012
Hello,

From watching Gran Torino seemingly everything wobbly or loose can be fixed with duct tape and that's what I'm hoping for: a simple solution - I don't want to buy a new motherboard.

The green circle that surrounds the output that signifies it's for whatever has long since fallen off, so I'm guessing it's not as stable as it should be once inserted. Although it's worked fine for years minus the green circle, recently she's starting to get very moody. I have to really use finesse to get it into the right position to transfer sound. There is another speaker input on my machine but that went years ago. I'm wondering if you guys can offer any help? Thanks guys. (Win7 x64).

PS I've been told on another website to try connecting it to another sound output that the computer might be able to modify it to use speakers, but that didn't work. He/she also said if that failed to "Look into an inexpensive sound card, no longer needing mobo sound, problem solved." My question to that is where do I find these?

Thanks Guys

slideyep

Honorable
Jun 28, 2012

Mobo: p5ql-epu
and I use it primarily for music but also gaming occasionally.

slideyep

Honorable
Jun 28, 2012

Mobo: p5ql-epu
and I use it primarily for music but also gaming occasionally.