Need loud ringtones

Last response: in Brands
June 10, 2004 4:05:49 AM

I normally place the Nokia 6230 mobile phone in my pants pocket. I find it
frustrating that all the ringtones that come with the phone are nowhere
close to loud enough for any incoming call or message to be heard in crowded
places. I miss the loudness of the ringtones in the Nokia 8250 - and they
were monophonic.

Does any one know where to download ringtones that are really loud - doesn't
matter if they are monophonic, polyphonic, realtones, whatsoever?

Jeff

More about : loud ringtones

Anonymous
June 10, 2004 4:05:50 AM

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:05:49 +0800, "Jeffrey Ong" <ongjeff@singnet.com.sg>
wrote:in a shakey hand

>I normally place the Nokia 6230 mobile phone in my pants pocket. I find it
>frustrating that all the ringtones that come with the phone are nowhere
>close to loud enough for any incoming call or message to be heard in crowded
>places. I miss the loudness of the ringtones in the Nokia 8250 - and they
>were monophonic.

Put the phone into silent and make sure it vibrates, you won't give a damn
about volume after that. If it vibrates like my 6310i you'll know when you
get a call :)
June 11, 2004 9:25:41 PM

i agree i'm for ever missing calls and texts, although i'm sure it doesn't
make a noise at all sometimes.
!