Need loud ringtones

I normally place the Nokia 6230 mobile phone in my pants pocket. I find it
frustrating that all the ringtones that come with the phone are nowhere
close to loud enough for any incoming call or message to be heard in crowded
places. I miss the loudness of the ringtones in the Nokia 8250 - and they
were monophonic.

Does any one know where to download ringtones that are really loud - doesn't
matter if they are monophonic, polyphonic, realtones, whatsoever?

Jeff
2 answers Last reply
More about need loud ringtones

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:05:49 +0800, "Jeffrey Ong" <ongjeff@singnet.com.sg>
    wrote:in a shakey hand

    >I normally place the Nokia 6230 mobile phone in my pants pocket. I find it
    >frustrating that all the ringtones that come with the phone are nowhere
    >close to loud enough for any incoming call or message to be heard in crowded
    >places. I miss the loudness of the ringtones in the Nokia 8250 - and they
    >were monophonic.

    Put the phone into silent and make sure it vibrates, you won't give a damn
    about volume after that. If it vibrates like my 6310i you'll know when you
    get a call :)

    i agree i'm for ever missing calls and texts, although i'm sure it doesn't
    make a noise at all sometimes.

Nokia Phones