I need help to chose the best 850 gold psu and case

msallak1

Honorable
Sep 14, 2012
hello guys

i want buy best 850 watt psu gold certificate

which one is stale and is number one

i found this Corsair Professional Series Gold 850-Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified High-Performance Power Supply

tell me of there are better 850 gold psu

--------------------
now the case

i prefer Cooler Master HAF X - Full Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 Ports and Windowed Side Panel

but this one more beautiful Cooler Master Storm Stryker Gaming Full Tower Computer Case with USB 3.0 Ports and Carrying Handle

which one should i get and are there better cases with more features than haf x

mtxpeterson

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2011
Well for the psu I'd say Corsair hx series hx850, installed one for my friend and it has been rather dependable. It is nice having the modular function, always a plus to help eliminate clutter and improve air flow. Can't go wrong with that.

I'd say stick with the Cooler Master HAF X, don't bog yourself with so many options. One thing I like about that case is the cable management, which will work even better with the modular psu. Also, I know it is a case you can use for new builds in the future.

Well I hope that helps, it seems your selections were pretty spot on. Asking for second opinions is pretty smart, but I wouldn't second guess it. For a first build just go with it, and find what works for you.

msallak1

Honorable
Sep 14, 2012

oh sorry now i edited links , you can see them
and for Seasonic X850 i will search in other forums before i decide

for the case , yes i like it but haf x have more features and it got 5 stars and +1000 reviews on newegg
but i will see :(((