Your question

800-1000 MMO Gaming Desktop All Included

Tags:
  • Build
  • Gaming
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
June 5, 2012 9:40:52 AM

Approximate Purchase Date: As soon as I'm confident I'll be happy with my build.

Budget Range: 800-1000 after taxes and shipping

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming/Anime/Online Browsing

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: I want to buy all from one site and from a wholesaler, no ebay type sites.

Parts Preferences: I really want http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236102
Overclocking: Maybe, probably won't at first but would like the option in the future when I can afford extra cooling.

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe, idk what that is.

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: I play MMO's and would like to play at high-max settings. Aion has the highest requirements I should need. This will be my first build so having it be easy to assemble is pretty important.

My Build

Don't feel obligated to go off of my build, but meeting the requirements I wanted I managed to come in at a little under $800. I'm a broke University student, so I'd rather not spend extra for upgrades I don't need, if you feel like this current build would meet my needs I would rather come in under-budget then buy upgrades I don't need for what I want to do.

More about : 800 1000 mmo gaming desktop included

June 5, 2012 11:27:49 AM

You can check directcanada.com or bestdirect.ca for prices. I found that they're prices are cheaper.
m
l
!