DOWNLOAD WDDM Compatable DRIVERS FOR Sapphire AGP HD 4560 1GB DDR2 Graphic Card

wlt666_72

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012
Hello,
BOUGHT A Sapphire AGP HD 4650 1GB DDR2 Graphics Card, installed fine, and then went online to install the drivers for it. Installed them but kept getting : Display driver failure & recovery : messages. I've resited my card several times;thinking Ifail to install it correctly,but no success. Thought I Might have corupted files ,so I ran : chkdsk /f & chkdsk /r three times; came back " This volume is clean ". Then I took it back to basics by uninstalling all Display Drivers and rebooted system to let Windows find WDDM compatable drivers and install them automatically. Same problem occoured. Try to install " Hot Fixes for AGP Drivers for ati/amd web site. UNINSTALLED & REINSTALLED THEM SO MANY TIMES,I lost count! Guess what; within 10 minutes they failed again. i've sent files off to ati/amd tech staff so many times over the last three months, that my typing fingers are sore from the effort. The last time they sent me an email stating that I Must have corupted windows files and as far as they are concerned ;the problem is solved by thier lastest hotfix file and they conclude the problem is close on their end. Well guess what, installed their latest fix and it failed in 7 minutes and keeps failing evertime I Use a resource intensive like opennong a second window,playing a video'running a scan or even defraging my harddrive. This is getting out of hand and they won't even answer me anymore. Can ANYONE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER OR DO I SIMPLY PULL THE CARD AND SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. Maybe it's time to all ati products from my computor and tell everyone who askes ,that in my opinion ,ATI/AMD - Sapphire are crap products,because I've had absolutely enough of this. To think I Paid 118.00 + Tax for this piece of garbage.
Contact me at :( PS: I'm Running Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit OS With a 18khz Semprom 3100+ Processor/Desktop

I edited your post, as posting your email is not wise, as spammers love to spam

Iga

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2012
i think you need to download older driver verison, i got the simmlilar issue with ati mobility radeon hd 4650 ddr3, and i downloaded older drivers from toshiba support site.

wlt666_72

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012

Here's a silly question; what is RMA? and what do I do with it. Sorry but I haven't heard the term before. Please respond with more information or Advice on this matter.

wlt666_72

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012

Any Suggestions on how far back I should go; or is just a matter of trial and error to find the right fix. I'm really beginning to think AMD/ATI has just written all us AGP users off. I mean I had a cheap video card before; retailed at 39.00 and it ran everything, including Aero Peek & Animated Screensavers,movies and videos with no failures.Seems strange to have all these problems on a supposed Trble Level Upgrade.

wlt666_72

Honorable
Apr 6, 2012

Thanks rolli59; but Unfortunately I've Been Fighting with this problem for over 3 months, so I have no warranty that I Can claim. Would reinstalling the videocard from scatch do any good or am I just going to end up being burned by this card?