Phenom, Infinity,lano, or FX?

fritolay77

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
Im going to include it with a 7770 video card and i understand that the A series processors have a video card basically inside them, but what to do?

I was leaning torwards to the phenom since its the cheapest and sounds like the best processor and the motherboard i have picked out is dang cheap on geeks.com.
What do you think?

Im wanting to play games like bf3 btw

Solution
if ur getting the 7770 then the igpu of the a series turns off. only certain gpus can run along with a integrated gpu. and the new trinity have no set hybrid crossfire gpu and llano run with a 6670 max and gets similar performance to a 6770. The price difference to get the gpu performance is only slightly less than the 7770+phenom. A phenom II X4 965 will be better than the cpu portion of the llano A8, and not sure how it compares to the trinity A10s. Maybe an FX 4170 it might run better or worse than the 965 im not sure, but all i hear is that phenom IIs beat out all bulldozer except possibly in some occasion the 81xx series.
if ur getting the 7770 then the igpu of the a series turns off. only certain gpus can run along with a integrated gpu. and the new trinity have no set hybrid crossfire gpu and llano run with a 6670 max and gets similar performance to a 6770. The price difference to get the gpu performance is only slightly less than the 7770+phenom. A phenom II X4 965 will be better than the cpu portion of the llano A8, and not sure how it compares to the trinity A10s. Maybe an FX 4170 it might run better or worse than the 965 im not sure, but all i hear is that phenom IIs beat out all bulldozer except possibly in some occasion the 81xx series.

Solution