Sign in with
Your question

Amd trinity launch

Last response: in CPUs
October 3, 2012 3:23:33 AM

Hi, I look for new computer. I want fast CPU and my last one was Amd, I see that Amd launch excellent central processor unit yesterday. It beats Intel fake processor unit. for see, I show you chart

As you can see, Intel cannot complete with Amd. Amd even offer generous socket update for pewople

Here you can see Amd beat even Intel 3770, why Intel such scam? Such difference appears from price inequality. It makes no snense for me. Sorry, english is not language first. I use google translate help for this. Help please!

:hello: 

More about : amd trinity launch

a c 471 à CPUs
a c 115 å Intel
a c 118 À AMD
October 3, 2012 3:29:22 AM

Put in a real graphics card instead of using integrate graphics.

If you want to play games without having to buy a graphics card, then sure go with AMD's Trinity. Otherwise Intel's "fake" CPUs will TKO AMD Trinity APUs.

TKO = Total Knock Out a boxing term if you are not familiar with it.
a c 283 à CPUs
a b å Intel
a b À AMD
October 3, 2012 3:32:37 AM

This needs to be locked, and soon. A thread started for no other reason than to start arguments...
Related resources
October 3, 2012 3:33:09 AM

It cannot be "TKO" if it wins in graphic test. I see that or site or you are bias.
a c 146 à CPUs
a b À AMD
October 3, 2012 3:38:47 AM

Another idiot AMD fanboy I see. Fact is that in terms of raw CPU power clock for clock the I3 destroys the APU.
October 3, 2012 3:44:20 AM

Yes trinity is faster using integrated graphics card, but if you are planning to buy a high gpu. It's better toi buy a Phenom II x4 965BE instead!
October 3, 2012 3:45:45 AM

rds, why you call me idiot? I think forum users would be more open mind like einstein was.

clear that Amd new processor can beat intell
October 3, 2012 3:48:30 AM

febfive, you statement is intresting, please forward
a c 185 à CPUs
a b å Intel
a b À AMD
October 3, 2012 3:52:05 AM

Amd won't really ever beat Intel in the desktop performance sector, not now, not ever. Didn't you hear about them backing off a few months ago? :heink: 

Where does it show anything beating out an i7-3770?
a c 146 à CPUs
a b À AMD
October 3, 2012 3:55:52 AM

liquidslugs said:
rds, why you call me idiot?

liquidslugs said:
clear that Amd new processor can beat intell

This statement says it all. Need I say more...clearly not.
October 3, 2012 3:58:22 AM

I have 965BE and it is good in budget gaming pc. :) 
October 3, 2012 4:00:59 AM

i support the AMD. GO AMD
a c 185 à CPUs
a b å Intel
a b À AMD
October 3, 2012 4:14:27 AM

liquidslugs said:
Amd is good!

Actually, they really aren't. They're doing horrible right now, and really taking fire from Intel and Nvidia.
a c 146 à CPUs
a b À AMD
October 3, 2012 4:24:10 AM

liquidslugs said:
Amd is good!

Ah...no. They are taken a beaten from Intel in the CPU. Sorry to dissapoint you.
a b à CPUs
October 3, 2012 5:54:35 AM

I think the new AMD trinity are great, I'm really not a fanboy or something, but is great to build a value Pc for a "low price".
I like Intel CPU's, but they are very expensive here in Mexico.
October 3, 2012 6:24:47 AM

I gotta say,AMD did really well for their new APU. I just wish they had ambition like that with their high-end CPU's =/. I feel betrayed by them because they promised so much with the zambezi =(.
a b à CPUs
October 3, 2012 6:42:46 AM

Quote:
This needs to be locked, and soon. A thread started for no other reason than to start arguments...

This was the hook, line and sinker.......it did its job perfectly.

jaguarskx said:
TKO = Total Knock Out a boxing term if you are not familiar with it.

Technical knockout...if we are striving for authenticity.
!