liquidslugs

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
Hi, I look for new computer. I want fast CPU and my last one was Amd, I see that Amd launch excellent central processor unit yesterday. It beats Intel fake processor unit. for see, I show you chart
3dmark-1.png

Metro-2033virgoi3htpc.jpg

As you can see, Intel cannot complete with Amd. Amd even offer generous socket update for pewople
fm2.jpg

Here you can see Amd beat even Intel 3770, why Intel such scam? Such difference appears from price inequality. It makes no snense for me. Sorry, english is not language first. I use google translate help for this. Help please!

:hello:

Put in a real graphics card instead of using integrate graphics.

If you want to play games without having to buy a graphics card, then sure go with AMD's Trinity. Otherwise Intel's "fake" CPUs will TKO AMD Trinity APUs.

TKO = Total Knock Out a boxing term if you are not familiar with it.

febfive

Honorable
Sep 5, 2012
Yes trinity is faster using integrated graphics card, but if you are planning to buy a high gpu. It's better toi buy a Phenom II x4 965BE instead!

liquidslugs

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
rds, why you call me idiot? I think forum users would be more open mind like einstein was.

clear that Amd new processor can beat intell

Amd won't really ever beat Intel in the desktop performance sector, not now, not ever. Didn't you hear about them backing off a few months ago? :heink:

Where does it show anything beating out an i7-3770?

jrayx

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
I think the new AMD trinity are great, I'm really not a fanboy or something, but is great to build a value Pc for a "low price".
I like Intel CPU's, but they are very expensive here in Mexico.

mafisometal

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
I gotta say,AMD did really well for their new APU. I just wish they had ambition like that with their high-end CPU's =/. I feel betrayed by them because they promised so much with the zambezi =(.

This needs to be locked, and soon. A thread started for no other reason than to start arguments...

This was the hook, line and sinker.......it did its job perfectly.

Technical knockout...if we are striving for authenticity.