Sign in with
Your question

Can HD 6670 run on Window 8??

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 7, 2012 5:30:10 AM

Hii Guys I only want to know if Radeon Hd 6670 can work fine in Win8 consumer preview.Can win8 support HD 6670
As I have installed the graphic card on win8 but it seem it doesn't work as it can.Also my screen flickers all the time.I have played Crysis at 1366*768 on high settings.The fps of game is considerably low on last level it sucks me.Any Idea About It.
I have corsair cx500 watt psu.
And 1 gb ddr3 ram
dual core 2.7 ghz processor

More about : 6670 run window

April 7, 2012 9:47:27 AM

Don't bother with windows 8 my friend, it's just a beta version and it's obvious when you got issues when running it. If you want, play with windows 7 :) .
m
l
April 7, 2012 6:48:23 PM

refillable said:
Don't bother with windows 8 my friend, it's just a beta version and it's obvious when you got issues when running it. If you want, play with windows 7 :) .

+1 . Why anyone would be running windows 8 other than for testing purposes is simply foolish.
m
l
Related resources
September 15, 2012 6:39:44 AM

I know this thread has been around for awhile, but I have the same question regarding whether a Radeon HD 6670 can run with Windows 8. The AMD website has a Windows 7/8 driver which I have tried to install, but I have not been able to get it to run. Before I buy the final version of Windows 8, I would like to know whether or not the components I intend to use in my system will actually work. Has anyone been able to run this particular card with any version of Windows 8? Please skip the editorial comments about whether or not it makes sense to run a pre-release version of Windows 8.
m
l
September 17, 2012 7:44:25 AM

Just about anything should boot and run "Windows 8". (just the OS)

There maybe some "AERO" like features I'm not aware ok , but they all oversold Win7, so I see reason for that to change.

Separate is where any something you run under windows 8 will run acceptable (games, app, etc. )
m
l
!