worst website ever..

is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!
4 answers Last reply
More about worst website ever

    "jkl" <ahmedbasic@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    news:2qmXe.10408$QU3.7054@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...
    > is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!

    Agreed. It's a site designed for aliens.

    I find it pretty innovative at least they dont copy other sites

    In article <ZerXe.7701$2T5.141050@wagner.videotron.net>, sf9026
    @videotron.ca says...
    > I find it pretty innovative at least they dont copy other sites
    >

    > "jkl" <ahmedbasic@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > > is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!

    mmm, "Emperor your new clothes are ready"
    --

    "Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James

    "jkl" <ahmedbasic@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!

    http://www.stradbally.com/

Console Gaming Games Xbox 360 Video Xbox Video Games