worst website ever..

Last response: in Video Games
September 19, 2005 3:06:38 AM

is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!

More about : worst website

September 19, 2005 3:06:39 AM

"jkl" <ahmedbasic@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:2qmXe.10408$QU3.7054@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...
> is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!

Agreed. It's a site designed for aliens.
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 4:34:45 AM

I find it pretty innovative at least they dont copy other sites

"jkl" <ahmedbasic@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!

September 20, 2005 2:41:53 PM

In article <ZerXe.7701$2T5.141050@wagner.videotron.net>, sf9026
@videotron.ca says...
> I find it pretty innovative at least they dont copy other sites
>

> "jkl" <ahmedbasic@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > is xbox360.com!! i mean what the hell!!

mmm, "Emperor your new clothes are ready"
--

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug" - Rick James
Anonymous

http://www.stradbally.com/
!