AMD releases Trinity APU

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
Apu-n.gif

AMD's last APU

Oct 2 2012, AMD launches Trinity, the Piledriver based APU. All across Springfield, buzz has been ensuing over the latest version of their favourite Kiwk-E-Mart check out chic. For the very first time, AMD's new APU will be female and based off Trinity from the Matrix movies. Though Trinity has died twice in the Matrix movies AMD assures that they were simple "trial runs". AMD assures a concerned Homer Simpson that Trinity will be a reliable dispenser of squishees and other high calorie, sodium, sugar but nevertheless healthy treats. The chief robber of the Kwik-E-Mart, Snake has prepared a statement, stating that AMD's new Trinity APU implies the use of deadly force through the Piledriver architecture. He claims that his first robbery of the new store resulted in deliberating brain damage which has yet to be decided by the jury in the Court of Springfield.

zambezi-slide-10_575px.jpg

Trinity aims to increase the speed of customers getting diabetes by 10-15%

Unlike Bulldozer, Trinity has actually been designed for the Kwik-E-Mart. Previous incarnations of the Bulldozer core have been too large to fit in the convenience supermarket, whilst complaints have arisen from the previous Llano APU, whose "Husky" cores proved to be a little too aggressive and were seen biting a few too many fingers off. It remains to be seen how next year's Steamroller APU will operate in a store.

Trinityfull.jpg

AMD's new Trinity APU

Much controversy has surrounded the launch of the new Trinity APU. Review websites were silenced under an NDA which permitted them only to talk about the graphically pleasing aspects of Trinity. The controlled release of information has lead many a concerned woman to protest against the sexualisation of Trinity. However, male punters have largely ignored these concerns. How this will compete with Intel's Ivy Bridge series will be determined shortly with Intel releasing this image of Ivy:

BGK15.png

As usual, a more than confused VIA has stated something along the lines of "are you insane?" followed by a barrage of expletives. For reference's sake we have included pictures of their Isaiah APU:

220px-Isaiah.jpg

As usual, nobody cared.

by amdfangirl

That might have been the case a few years ago but it isn't now.

In fact we made a conscious decision to encourage more women to join the forums at toms, and supported AFG to pave the way.

Of course we also have Jane and Rachel who are tech writers too ...

Perhaps we could start a sister site called "Marys Hardware" and specifically target female users?

I'd imagine coloured slimline cases would be all of the rage ...

/makeseffort togetbackontopic

Trinity CPU's in a slimline case would be ideal too .... I don't know about you guys but I won't be buying a V1000 type behemoth case in the future ... I want small and powerful.

So, like fashion accessories? Women's hardware :p

NoUserBar

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2011
I can't find cases that aren't bulky as all get out! I'm gonna make a trinity one for my mom, but if she can't even move the darn thing... :/

Btw I was the one that gave him the -1. Harharharharharhah (bad joke deserved it)

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
^ Everything can be solved with a nice pretty Antec ISK 110. :)

Small%20(3%20of%209).jpg

I might actually make a build with one. Would totally be my style... with a Core i3 Ivy Bridge CPU, integrated GPU, high efficiency PSU and everything.