Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Why videos go so slow?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 7, 2012 11:21:13 AM

i have a AMD Athlon processor (BAD I KNOW)

Ati Radeon HD 3200

3gb ram

windows 7


the problem is that when i am watching videos it goes slow. it loooks like if it was missing frames dont know how to explained really. but while i watch a video in youtube in full 1080 it doest go slow.

More about : videos slow

April 7, 2012 12:26:53 PM

VLC media player is the best... AND do you have the lastest driver for HD3200? Because you should play videos HD whitout problem.

And last, when you play 1080p videos, you should wait a little time to streaming the video, because is WAY heavy and the internet connection need some time to download it.

Good look.
m
0
l
Related resources
April 7, 2012 12:29:40 PM

MMM, FIRST OF ALL is not on my pc, is online, so VLC is taken out.

1080 yes i do wait.

and how do i get those drivers O.o?

and thank you for trying to help both of you.

EDIT:

http://vimeo.com/39762226

video i am trying to see! ^

UPDATED my Driver ATI Radeon HD 3200
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 1:37:37 PM

So you updated it and it's still lagging? Which browser are you using?
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 1:44:04 PM

Sunius said:
So you updated it and it's still lagging? Which browser are you using?


google chrome with silverlight, uninstalled it and installed i already did it.
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 1:51:40 PM

Mind trying different browsers? I know this might be extreme, but it could help. I'd advice trying Firefox, Opera and Internet explorer in that order.
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 2:04:55 PM

Sunius said:
Mind trying different browsers? I know this might be extreme, but it could help. I'd advice trying Firefox, Opera and Internet explorer in that order.






i just turn off the HD,and it when a litle better

i think the graphic card is not really HD :S sadness for ATI
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 2:14:02 PM

It should really be able to play HD videos. It's probably drivers/internet connectivity related. You don't happen to have some HD content on your computer so you could test it offline?
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 2:32:34 PM

Sunius said:
It should really be able to play HD videos. It's probably drivers/internet connectivity related. You don't happen to have some HD content on your computer so you could test it offline?
'

my connection i dont think it is it load pretty quick and right about now a ma download a HD video
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 2:40:18 PM

Okay - tell us how it goes!
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 3:01:10 PM

Sunius said:
Okay - tell us how it goes!



sorry to bother but i cant find any :S!
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 3:12:17 PM

Find any 1080p video on youtube, and download http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

You can download youtube videos with it. Once the download is done, just convert the .flv format to .avi. And you should be good.
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 3:38:50 PM

Sunius said:
Find any 1080p video on youtube, and download http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

You can download youtube videos with it. Once the download is done, just convert the .flv format to .avi. And you should be good.






download it that, and i went SMOOTH!!!!!!, wow amazing didt know 1080p was that clear. in fullscreen
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 3:45:29 PM

Edit the link out. These kind of links are not allowed in the forum. Yes, 1080p does that :) . You should still try different browsers. That's probably the issue if only internet playback is lagging.
m
0
l
April 7, 2012 3:49:06 PM

Sunius said:
Edit the link out. These kind of links are not allowed in the forum. Yes, 1080p does that :) . You should still try different browsers. That's probably the issue if only internet playback is lagging.


i itried internet explorer 9, same thing happen what do you recomend?

m
0
l
!