IX3 SAINT 3XI

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
hey having serious trouble, quick question, been running my 5770s on crossfire for a while in crysis 2 usually getting around 55-60 fps.. 1920 by 1080 on a 61htz 32 inch lg tv.. which was an improvement from a single 5770... but the past few days ive been getting around 35-40 fps on crossfire from same game and same settings. im finding that i get the same results if not better disabling the crossfire support, ive swapped the gpus around. but still it seems that one or 2 of the 5770s are underperforming compared what they used to ? i have the latest catalyst centre and crossfire support,tried fresh installs of drivers making sure nothing is left, but cant figure out what the problem is ? cheers

ricardois

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011
could be a problem with your PSU, what psu are you using, maybe in that time the PSU started suffer with capacitor aging and it is not properly handling both videocards right now, that would explain it, also sometimes upgrading the drivers can cause this kind of problem, try reverting to an old version and check if thid problem is solved.

IX3 SAINT 3XI

Honorable
Apr 5, 2012
running an xfx 850 pro not had it long, i sorted the problem after hours of searching and eliminating was down to a shitty custom AI i changed yesterday didnt think less of it really but now back to normal, cheers ricardo