6230 and Phone Browser not working

Hello,

I'm running the Nokia PC suite that came with my 6230 on a Win XP Pro
machine. However, I cannot browse my phone with the Nokia Phone Browser. I
can see my phone, but when I select the Gallery folder, I get an error.
Any ideas as to a solution?

Thanks

Will
6 answers Last reply
More about 6230 phone browser working

    I have the same error.
    Have no idea what the problem is.

    "Will" <wg100@freenet.de> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm running the Nokia PC suite that came with my 6230 on a Win XP Pro
    > machine. However, I cannot browse my phone with the Nokia Phone Browser. I
    > can see my phone, but when I select the Gallery folder, I get an error.
    > Any ideas as to a solution?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Will

    try renaming the memory card using the phone, not computer.
    then restart the phone.

    How do I go about doing that?

    "Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > try renaming the memory card using the phone, not computer.
    > then restart the phone.

    Menu > Gallery > click "Options" on *memory card logo* > Rename mem. card...

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:29:29 +0100, "Will" <wg100@freenet.de> wrote:

    >How do I go about doing that?
    >

    >"Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> try renaming the memory card using the phone, not computer.
    >> then restart the phone.

    select gallery then highlight memory card
    use options then highlight rename memory card
    put in your new name
    take out battery and put it back in
    switch phone back on and try again

    this advice came from nokia direct

    Please remove -REMOVE- to reply

    JERRY

    "JERRY" <Jerryb@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:29:29 +0100, "Will" <wg100@freenet.de> wrote:
    >
    > >How do I go about doing that?
    > >

    > >"Joe" <joe_g_g(spam)@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >> try renaming the memory card using the phone, not computer.
    > >> then restart the phone.
    > >>

    > select gallery then highlight memory card
    > use options then highlight rename memory card
    > put in your new name
    > take out battery and put it back in
    > switch phone back on and try again
    >
    > this advice came from nokia direct