Internet Connectivity Loss around nighttime late

Sunbeam_21

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2011
I need to know why I am losing internet connectivity like around nighttime, late. I keep losing internet on both IPv4 and IPv6! It both said "No Internet Access" Then later IPv6 said "No Network Access" That's the problem i am having on my personal laptop computer. I really am furious that I lost internet connection around 12:15, 12:30, 12:50, 1:30, 2:15, 2:30, and 3:30 A.M. i suddenly lost internet right there. And I heard the internet crew shuts down the internet system every nighttime and fixing it. I want to know why they need to fix it, how long will the repairs last, and when will the internet be running up again all day and all night long?! Thank you for understanding. I live in Austin, Texas and i lost internet at my house, but the wi-fi was working just fine for my cell-phone. When I trouble-shoot my internet it said something like "Internet modern, link, cable and the internet is broken" Then that internet is accessible but can't receive it through the internet traffic. :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou: :fou: I wish the internet connection is fix and stay up running all night long!

MysticMiner

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2011
We can't help you with why your ISP has to fix something, or what's going on, since we don't know who your provider is. You will have to contact them for an explanation.

Your cell-phone is working because it's connecting through your cell-provider's system, not your home internet.