$300-$600 LoL Gaming, graphic design PC

ijunney

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
Approximate Purchase Date: Planning to buy next month (July 2012) or (August 2012) if more expensive

Budget Range: ($300-$600) Before Rebate

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming (mainly just League of Legends), Home (may be using graphic design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.), surfing the internet, watching movies.

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers
Preferred Website(s) for Parts: newegg.com

Parts Preferences: Not too picky about it

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Monitor Resolution: I will also be buying a new one for my old computer, so no details yet.

Additional Comments: I'm not really looking to spend too much on building a new computer if I don't have to (as you can tell from my budget). I just want to spend just enough to get by, with no problem. The only gaming that I'll be doing will just be League of Legends (as long as it's running fast and smoothly on default video settings). I would also want to be able to multi-task such as having my graphic design programs open at the same time that I am surfing the internet or following video tutorials online, with no problem.

I could probably just go out and buy a computer at best buy or so, but I would prefer to build a computer just because it'll be fun and I could learn from it. I'm new to building computer but I have "watched" my brother put together his; which is why I prefer building one.

Note: I have no parts in mind yet

Merueth

Honorable
May 24, 2012
This should give you a basic idea:
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9xNU
I went with the FX rather than pentium simply because either will be fine for LoL, and the 4 cores of the FX will help for Photoshop and whatnot. The 6670 is a very good entry level card, and will play titles like LoL and Minecraft fine, but can't handle stuff like BF3.