3100 Snake EX2

Anyone know how to get Snake EX2 on my Nokia 3100? It's supposed to come
with the phone but apparantly Cingular doesn't think it should. A WAP
site would be great.

--
sondhead
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t124561.html

    i can send it to you

    --

    "sondhead" <sondhead.17mcz3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> a écrit dans le
    message de news:sondhead.17mcz3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

    > Anyone know how to get Snake EX2 on my Nokia 3100? It's supposed to come
    > with the phone but apparantly Cingular doesn't think it should. A WAP
    > site would be great.
    >

    > --
    > sondhead
    > http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
    http://cellphoneforums.net/t124561.html

    Send it to me! sondheim-fan@comcast.net. I don't know how to install jar
    or jad files though. A brief tutorial would be nice. Michael
    TUrner--your e-mail doesn't work or I would have contacted you there.
    Thanks!!

    LOgan

    --

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:03:36 -0500, sondhead wrote:

    > Anyone know how to get Snake EX2 on my Nokia 3100? It's supposed to come
    > with the phone but apparantly Cingular doesn't think it should. A WAP site
    > would be great.

    Got it here ... email me if interested.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg

    "sondhead" <sondhead.17mcz3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > Anyone know how to get Snake EX2 on my Nokia 3100? It's supposed to come
    > with the phone but apparantly Cingular doesn't think it should. A WAP
    > site would be great.

    Hi mate,

    I wanted snake 2 for my 3200, it's the same version for both phones - I
    searched 'Snake 2' on google mobile web with my phone, and it's one of the
    first hits in the list. Then just download it....for free.

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:47:59 -0500, sondhead wrote:

    > Send it to me! sondheim-fan@comcast.net.

    Done.

    > I don't know how to install jar
    > or jad files though. A brief tutorial would be nice.

    Use Nokia Application Installer, part of Nokia PC Suite.

    Michael TUrner--your
    > e-mail doesn't work or I would have contacted you there. Thanks!!

    Yes it does work ... but it's ROT13 (mentioned in sig).
    http://tools.geht.net/rot13.html

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)