3100 Snake EX2

Tags:
  • Nokia
Last response: in Brands
June 10, 2004 4:03:36 AM

Anyone know how to get Snake EX2 on my Nokia 3100? It's supposed to come
with the phone but apparantly Cingular doesn't think it should. A WAP
site would be great.

--
sondhead
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t124561.html

More about : 3100 snake ex2

Anonymous
June 10, 2004 1:01:33 PM

i can send it to you

--

"sondhead" <sondhead.17mcz3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> a écrit dans le
message de news:sondhead.17mcz3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net...

> Anyone know how to get Snake EX2 on my Nokia 3100? It's supposed to come
> with the phone but apparantly Cingular doesn't think it should. A WAP
> site would be great.
>

> --
> sondhead
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t124561.html

Anonymous
June 10, 2004 3:47:59 PM

Send it to me! sondheim-fan@comcast.net. I don't know how to install jar
or jad files though. A brief tutorial would be nice. Michael
TUrner--your e-mail doesn't work or I would have contacted you there.
Thanks!!

LOgan

--
sondhead
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t124561.html
Anonymous
June 10, 2004 5:34:29 PM

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 00:03:36 -0500, sondhead wrote:

> Anyone know how to get Snake EX2 on my Nokia 3100? It's supposed to come
> with the phone but apparantly Cingular doesn't think it should. A WAP site
> would be great.

Got it here ... email me if interested.

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
Anonymous
June 10, 2004 9:10:37 PM

"sondhead" <sondhead.17mcz3@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> Anyone know how to get Snake EX2 on my Nokia 3100? It's supposed to come
> with the phone but apparantly Cingular doesn't think it should. A WAP
> site would be great.

Hi mate,

I wanted snake 2 for my 3200, it's the same version for both phones - I
searched 'Snake 2' on google mobile web with my phone, and it's one of the
first hits in the list. Then just download it....for free.
Anonymous
June 11, 2004 10:50:18 AM

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:47:59 -0500, sondhead wrote:

> Send it to me! sondheim-fan@comcast.net.

Done.

> I don't know how to install jar
> or jad files though. A brief tutorial would be nice.

Use Nokia Application Installer, part of Nokia PC Suite.

Michael TUrner--your
> e-mail doesn't work or I would have contacted you there. Thanks!!

Yes it does work ... but it's ROT13 (mentioned in sig).
http://tools.geht.net/rot13.html

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)